News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Makes trading Cameron to Gawn look like a masterstroke. That trade would have been handy with Cripps nuking himself.

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Makes trading Cameron to Gawn look like a masterstroke. That trade would have been handy with Cripps nuking himself.

kill me now barney stinson GIF
Hey, it was worth 91 points this weekend at least! (slightly up from the entire 1 the prior week when we did the trade...)

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Hey, it was worth 91 points this weekend at least! (slightly up from the entire 1 the prior week when we did the trade...)
Oh yeah, it is what it is. The points difference between 4 weeks of Gawn vs Cameron will be greater (hopefully) than Owens covering Cripps for 2 weeks. Just need to have a little luck with injuries for the last two weeks.

Bit worried about the Dog's resting some of their players too.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh yeah, it is what it is. The points difference between 4 weeks of Gawn vs Cameron will be greater (hopefully) than Owens covering Cripps for 2 weeks. Just need to have a little luck with injuries for the last two weeks.

Bit worried about the Dog's resting some of their players too.
I'm trying to decide if I use my last trade this week.
Darcy to Gawn is very tempting. But the Cripps injury has made me gun-shy.
I have feck all cover on any line. I think I need to hold.

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
On the couch Roo and Browny both have him appealing successfully using Willie Riolis case from earlier this year as a precedent
I'm surprised two people whose IQs barely sum to triple figures have such a grasp of the AFLs tribunal system. Especially when the usual view around the traps is that the tribunals decisions would even flummox the full bench of the High Court.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Only problem is I need to do it all on my dodgy phone with a dodgy data connection whilst at the footy on Saturday arvo and evening (maybe after a beer or two).
Time now for planning the execution, not the excuses. Set some alarms/reminders for player score checks and trade scenarios. Snooze (or booze) you lose
Good luck :thumbsu:

Cripps a very good chance for successful appeal
Plays for Carlton. He won't get off

In all seriousness I don't think they'll overturn it. Rioli's was a marking contest, Cripps was general play. The outcome based bullshit will rear it's head again because Rowell got up and played on

Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
To be honest i didnt see it live and hadn't seen the replay until tonight. Supercoach aside i dont see how he can be suspended for that. He was clearly going for the ball. Shouldn't even be a free kick and im pretty sure it wasnt at the time.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
To be honest i didnt see it live and hadn't seen the replay until tonight. Supercoach aside i dont see how he can be suspended for that. He was clearly going for the ball. Shouldn't even be a free kick and im pretty sure it wasnt at the time.

Jumped off the ground, made contact with the opponent's head and the victim was subbed off. It's 2 weeks

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Time now for planning the execution, not the excuses. Set some alarms/reminders for player score checks and trade scenarios. Snooze (or booze) you lose
Good luck :thumbsu:
I could always give Mrs SC fish my login details, plus detailed instructions on which scores to look out for and which substitutions or trade to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back