News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be bad to celebrate....

evil smile GIF
Not at all. Makes my Cripps - Steele trade 3 weeks ago a hell of alot better. Added bonus that the other 3 remaining teams in my cashy all own him with 0 trades remaining.

Would it be bad to celebrate....

evil smile GIF
3 Weeks ago .....I made a fateful call to trade Cripps to Piggy Oliver upon his return from injuring a fetlock

First 2 weeks back had me regretting such a call ..... 121 and 139 in Cripps match's, whilst Piggy failed to raise his bat

However, last week's 150+ and tonight's news, allows me to sleep restfully again

mr-bean-bean.gif

Obviously a regrettable event for Cripps owners ......but remember, I have Whitfield, so it kinda balance's out the odds

3 Weeks ago .....I made a fateful call to trade Cripps to Piggy Oliver upon his return from injuring a fetlock

First 2 weeks back had me regretting such a call ..... 121 and 139 in Cripps match's, whilst Piggy failed to raise his bat

However, last week's 150+ and tonight's news, allows me to sleep restfully again

mr-bean-bean.gif

Obviously a regrettable event for Cripps owners ......but remember, I have Whitfield, so it kinda balance's out the odds
Yeah, Cripps owners should feel pretty happy, especially those that started him. His suspension might cause a lot of SC angst for League finals aspirants because of the timing, but he's been good to his owners for OA status while you and I have been suffering through the likes of Whitflog and Engrish and Ridley and Crisp and Butters

Baby Reaction GIF

Carnage if there’s some truth in this…

Channel 9 news tonight, Collingwood coach & some players suspected of catching Covid.
Players named earlier today, not SC relevant .....only Carmichael is SC relevant

I needed Carmichael to play as I have Taranto out still. Ive gone from having Culley and Carmichael as cover to no one. Ive got a bad feeling about this weekend, may not reach 2000.
I could (insert should) have traded Wehr to get Stewart's glorious 45 .....but no, Wehr was too valuable as a loophole for McCartin at D6 ......so I traded MRJ to Jai Culley

So MRJ plays .....and then Wehr breaks a fingernail ....then Culley attempts to take out the entire team

You couldn't make this up ......It wouldn't have mattered which option I took, I was damned ......at least, as part of that fiasco, I don't have Hewett & Cripps .....so it's a win of sorts

I could (insert should) have traded Wehr to get Stewart's glorious 45 .....but no, Wehr was too valuable as a loophole for McCartin at D6 ......so I traded MRJ to Jai Culley

So MRJ plays .....and then Wehr breaks a fingernail ....then Culley attempts to take out the entire team

You couldn't make this up ......It wouldn't have mattered which option I took, I was damned ......at least, as part of that fiasco, I don't have Hewett & Cripps .....so it's a win of sorts
Just amazing how it works.

I thought i had great cover when I ran out of trades in round 20, its been nothing but carnage since them. Injuries to premos, injuries to bench players etc.

Current cover sits as:

backs: Wehr , Massimo (Vlaustin out this weekend, hope Massimo plays)

mids: Soligo, Owens, Culley DPP (Can cover Cripps here....hopefully)

Rucks: Teakle (Will Teackle hold his spot?)

Forwards: Carmichael Culley DPP (Taranto out, no cover)

I thought i had great cover when I ran out of trades in round 20, its been nothing but carnage since them. Injuries to premos, injuries to bench players etc.

Current cover sits as:

So potentially all your FWDS out, with carmichael sick .....all DEF out as well

Teakle will play, and be able to cover Cameron / Jackson

At least for me, Burgoyne can cover all mids + all defenders with his DPP ......I'm shot, if i lose a FWD ....thanks Culley :devil:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current cover sits as:

I reckon if anyone is cursed this year it is you mate.
I have had years like that. Not much you can do when your luck turns to s**t.

CARLTON captain Patrick Cripps is free to play against Melbourne on Saturday night after success at an ultra-marathon AFL Appeals Board hearing on Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back