Trades 2022 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I have recovered from a really poor start, 56,099 after round 1, to 14,457 currently, I am really now just playing for leagues and highest possible finish. I'm inclined to hold as you suggest. However....

It's trades like this that tempt me. I am a bit attached to Kiddy, but this move is one I will certainly consider over the next day or so. I'm a little reluctant to have Hawks in my team, would Sinclair be as good an option, or just go for the current highest scoring defender? Can't quite get to Dawson in one trade of course.
I’m going against every fibre in me :eek:

Keep your 5 trades and aim for Gawn, Stewart & English - when injury strikes in their relative lines

You’ll storm home!

Will others, like me, will be eating donuts or weak rookie scores :'(

really want to get sinclair in, but would it be best to wait for Stewart instead and hope that he is a bit of POD on the run home when teams begin to get low on trades

Got both Crisp and short which I am desperate to get rid of, however there are still 7 rounds left and most likely a lot more carnage to come. Surely Crisp goes 100+ against Norf, and Short may even get freed back up to defence with Prestia back and Vlaustin suspended.

Just short (no pun intended) to sinclair this week, otherwise would of pulled the trigger, Crisp > Sinclair leaves with with about 35K.

Basically it will come down to which combination is better on the run home, Sinclair and Short vs Stewart and Crisp.

7 trades and just over 90K in the bank.

1657327004974.png

Cheers guys.

really want to get sinclair in, but would it be best to wait for Stewart instead and hope that he is a bit of POD on the run home when teams begin to get low on trades

Got both Crisp and short which I am desperate to get rid of, however there are still 7 rounds left and most likely a lot more carnage to come. Surely Crisp goes 100+ against Norf, and Short may even get freed back up to defence with Prestia back and Vlaustin suspended.

Just short (no pun intended) to sinclair this week, otherwise would of pulled the trigger, Crisp > Sinclair leaves with with about 35K.

Basically it will come down to which combination is better on the run home, Sinclair and Short vs Stewart and Crisp.

7 trades and just over 90K in the bank.

View attachment 1442304

Cheers guys.
trade short imo.

trade short imo.
Thanks mate, unfortunately I am about 5k short of getting Sinclair with trading short otherwise I'd definitely do that trade. Could do 2 trades to make it happen but probably not worth it.

Hopefully short can at least hold his current value by the time Stewart is back, then it'll be a straight swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades to JM.

He knows want I want .
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Dogs Puppies GIF

3 trades left, $96k ITB.
Short, Ridley and Cripps to deal with.
In terms of trading out, who should be priority?

Save trades for finals unless you have to use them.

Hi Legends
What would you do with this team. Thinking just 1 trade.

Roses -> Tunstill (swing Hamilton forward)
Advice please

IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2513.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back