Trades 2022 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Stewart is worth your last 2 trades. Go for Bailey Dale and hold the last trade.

Or if you are determined to trade and want a left field idea

Hewett - Atkins
Cameron - Moore.
Thanks for the feedback
👍

What about a left field option Wayne. Everyone agrees that Cameron isn't going to score well anymore so what about if you trade Cameron>Stewart and swing Paddy forward. Then with the last trade Get Culley for Rioli/Clarke and play him at F6 or you can loop with Paddy. This way you will have bench cover on the 3 lines.
And hold Hewett ?

Who will score more on the run home ....McCartin or Cameron .....no guarantee Grundy hits his straps

And hold Hewett ?

Who will score more on the run home ....McCartin or Cameron .....no guarantee Grundy hits his straps

Yep hold Hewitt and hope like hell he plays next week. Personally I think Culley will outscore both Paddy and Cameron I would rather play him on field.

I am also looking for help 2 trades left do I hold them or Trade?
I finished Top 4 in all my leagues so hoping I can make it through and Hewitt comes back.

View attachment 1459591
Daicos to Stewart?

Cameron a worry, but with no cash you're a bit stuck. Prepared to use both? Could do McComb to Culley and Short to Stewart?

Last edited:
It's Hewett no Hewitt. I'm sick of seeing this every 3rd post. I don't know why I care but I do.
come on salute GIF by 7Sport

Just reading through this and looking at the options people have been suggesting the past couple of days.

Are people seriously going Sam Berry. The blokes has had to break tackle records to get those scores. Without his last two weeks he’s averaging like 80. You’re not going to use his cash gen this late into the season either.

Daicos to Stewart?

Cameron a worry, but with no cash you're a big stuck. Prepared to use both? Could do McComb to Culley and Short to Stewart?

I am only trading out Injured or Non playing players.

Has Dylan Moore been playing midfield last 3 weeks? If so do we see that continuing?

Considering trading him in for Treloar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, had planned to hold Hewett as I'm in a qually final so no biggy as long as he was back next week. But if next week is looking iffy as well, then the underdone factor starts to genuinely come into play when/if he returns, possibly in a SC prelim.

Wanted to trade McCartin and Cameron to Stewart and Gawn respectively, with a potential boost to bring Culley in for Parnell (albeit at only +$100k), but popping Hewett in there instead would keep a decent bank balance going forward. The Gawn move more just a case of differentiating to keep the finals interesting - I don't necessarily think he's going to go back to gun status, but feel he should outscore Carmeron at the bare minimum. And with the way rucks have been, I'm not comfortable trading out a R/F for simply a forward.

Just reading through this and looking at the options people have been suggesting the past couple of days.

Are people seriously going Sam Berry. The blokes has had to break tackle records to get those scores. Without his last two weeks he’s averaging like 80. You’re not going to use his cash gen this late into the season either.
Be Quiet Mr P GIF by @ICT_MrP

Berry should score well, i am bringing him in for Houston and switching HH to Def. He has WCE and North to come as well.
If Berry gets his score via tackles, are WCE and North likely to see enough of the ball for him to have a chance to tackle?

But he tackles like that every game though. Watch him play he’s been improving all season, and starting to get the ball consistently now, and he does most of his work in the contest.

High tackles, high contested ball winners are SC gold and that’s what he is and he looks to be about to break out, plus he’s got West Coast and North to finish.

There’s less risk attached to him than the other sub 500k forwards IMO.

But he tackles like that every game though. Watch him play he’s been improving all season, and starting to get the ball consistently now, and he does most of his work in the contest.

High tackles, high contested ball winners are SC gold and that’s what he is and he looks to be about to break out, plus he’s got West Coast and North to finish.

There’s less risk attached to him than the other sub 500k forwards IMO.
He is improving and he does tackle a lot and I like how he plays, but as a supercoach pick I don’t think he’s there yet. He’s had over 20 touches only 4 times this year. That’s not a lot of avenues to score so if he doesn’t have 15 tackles he’s not going to ton up. Has his role significantly changed? What are we seeing that’s putting him up to the next level? How many players break out in the last 4 games of the home and away season? Maybe I’m a bit of a wimp in these last couple of weeks but I would go with more proven options.

Had a look at forwards under 500k and without looking at their fixtures I would throw up J.Cameron, Taranto, Coleman with no Rich, Heeney, somehow Dunkley is 460k, even maybe Butters as names to consider over him. Just some alternative viewpoints really, he’s not the worse pick and definitely could prove me wrong.

1659074410486.png

3 trades and 26k.

Looking to trade out Hewett. Sadly $800 short of Stewart.

Looking at a DEF or FWD.

DEF
Doc
Vlaustin (scoring increased with kickouts and no Short down back?)
Dale

FWD
B.Smith
Taranto
Hawkins (good draw for rest of the year, can go huge. Won't be able to loop though).
Dylan Moore (moved into the midfield last 3 weeks and is filling the stat sheet up)

Any suggestions? Or do I just hold this week. Purely looking at overall ranking (~3k atm)

Has Dylan Moore been playing midfield last 3 weeks? If so do we see that continuing?

Considering trading him in for Treloar.
Yeah he has moved into the middle. Getting plenty of CBAs. I don't see why it wouldn't continue.

Our smalls forward have been
Breust
Impey (Butler this week)

then guys like Macdonald, Omeara, Moore himself, Titch playing off a hff.

He is improving and he does tackle a lot and I like how he plays, but as a supercoach pick I don’t think he’s there yet. He’s had over 20 touches only 4 times this year. That’s not a lot of avenues to score so if he doesn’t have 15 tackles he’s not going to ton up. Has his role significantly changed? What are we seeing that’s putting him up to the next level? How many players break out in the last 4 games of the home and away season? Maybe I’m a bit of a wimp in these last couple of weeks but I would go with more proven options.

Had a look at forwards under 500k and without looking at their fixtures I would throw up J.Cameron, Taranto, Coleman with no Rich, Heeney, somehow Dunkley is 460k, even maybe Butters as names to consider over him. Just some alternative viewpoints really, he’s not the worse pick and definitely could prove me wrong.
I’m not looking for a forward so I’m taking an outside perspective, that being said as a Crows fan Berry is just about my favourite of our players so I’m probably biased.

However I can’t find the CBA numbers but from a naked eye he has a lot more responsibility recently, and there’s no Crouch. He’s also just naturally getting better at finding the footy at AFL level, and he’s starting to consistently demonstrate his explosiveness out of stoppages (have a look at his highlights on the AFL app last week).

Compared to those other names, honestly his floor is one of the most attractive things IMO. The tackles means that he can usually land a 70-80 without touching the ball that often, if he gets it 25 times you’ve got a big score. Plus, it’s not like you’re picking him at the start of the year and you need a full breakout season, you just need him to continue his form for 4 weeks.

Cameron I don’t mind, personally I hate picking key forwards though.

Taranto’s role is so uncertain, Berry will be a high CBA mid for the rest of the season.

Coleman again you’re picking for the Rich factor, but how long will that be?

Heeney is Heeney, I don’t think that needs explanation.

I’d imagine everyone considering one of these moves already has Dunkley.

Butters is a huge injury risk.

Plus I feel like Berry is just a really fun pick, talented kid with a super likeable way of playing and is great to watch.

Last edited:
Currently rolling with English at R1, Marshall F6 & Jackson at F7.. 3 Trades left

1659076931578.png

Am strongly considering going:
Jackson -> Gawn (swing English forward, making Marshall my F7)

Other option is Jackson -> Himmelberg (and this also creates a link with PMac who is my D7)

What do you guys think? Ultimately it's Gawn vs Himmelberg (which sounds crazy now that I think about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back