Game Day 2022 SC Round 19 - SC Finals Are Coming - No Trades Club is Growing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well * it, use your trades and get at least one in. Don't settle for mediocrity - just saying

Stewart/Hall maybe 1 trade, * it get em both, will make up the Laird etc shortfalls,

Or 2 trades Culley- then my preference at this stage - Bont,Laird,Steele ?
Rough plan this week is to get Stewart for Crisp then Hall next week for Short. That will use up my last 3 trades.

Have you seen the tragics projected ladder?
You my finish as high as 6th!
Good work.
Finished 9th and missed the finals completely! Blah 🤮

After treading water for a few weeks I managed a bit of a push this week, albeit using 2 of my last 4 trades to do so. I thought top 5k was out of the question but might be a chance yet. Big shout outs to trade in Steele, late in Hall and a rare week of Butters/Cripps/Heeney all tonning up!

1658713382726.png

Why did COLL give Cox so much more time in the CBA's this week .....seemed like Cameron was stationed in the FWD line more

View attachment 1455885
Don't want to burn him out before final's? Or they thought big Cox was a better match up?

It's time to jump off DC if you are going to imo. He's losing cash fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy to increase rankings slightly this week .....with Hewett & Whitfield on the bench .....and having McCartin at D6 ......so in effect 3 x DEF Rookies on-field

Trading Cripps to Oliver, instead of Steele for a net loss of 47 points and $222K ......seems appropriate

Some BIG decisions this week ......HUGE calls

1658714098002.png

Don't want to burn him out before final's? Or they thought big Cox was a better match up?

It's time to jump off DC if you are going to imo. He's losing cash fast.
Cash doesn't matter ......it's who is the greater headache .....Cameron, Short, or McCartin

Even with Grundy back, you can't see Cameron losing all his Ruck minutes .....he just wasn't taking marks yesterday

Cash doesn't matter ......it's who is the greater headache .....Cameron, Short, or McCartin

Even with Grundy back, you can't see Cameron losing all his Ruck minutes .....he just wasn't taking marks yesterday
Cash matters if you are going to trade him. I can get him to Gawn this week. If he keeps going at 70-80 his price will keep coming down and my options won't be so good.

But if you to plan to hold him until the end then, yeah price isn't important.

Cash matters if you are going to trade him. I can get him to Gawn this week. If he keeps going at 70-80 his price will keep coming down and my options won't be so good.

But if you to plan to hold him until the end then, yeah price isn't important.
Probably using both remaining trades this week .....have to get Culley, as it's this week or never ....and I need his $102K price for the 2nd trade .....whether that's this week or next ??

Everything will depend on Hewett and Whitfield's injury status

Pretty happy to increase rankings slightly this week .....with Hewett & Whitfield on the bench .....and having McCartin at D6 ......so in effect 3 x DEF Rookies on-field

Trading Cripps to Oliver, instead of Steele for a net loss of 47 points and $222K ......seems appropriate

Some BIG decisions this week ......HUGE calls

View attachment 1455891
Congrats on the win in Tragics

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Why did COLL give Cox so much more time in the CBA's this week .....seemed like Cameron was stationed in the FWD line more

View attachment 1455885
Are they preparing Cameron for what his role will be when Grundy returns? That way it’s a straight swap of Cox for Grundy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back