Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kent .

Will Brodie and Rankin ...:moustache:.
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Your still a wordsmith brother!
In the next 2 weeks at some stage.
Rocker is like the Aussie version of Father Jack!

330b753eaddfd92ca81f7c9ef01af9f1.gif

Bored at home with sick kids today so have gone full nerd and worked out a starting team. Assuming magic number is 5420

DEF: Doc, HH, Little Nicky, Dawson, 4 x$123,900 rookies
MID: Macrae, Piggy, Mills, Green, Ashcroft, WPhillips, 5 x $123900
RUC: English, Grundy, Comben
FWD: Dunkley, Moore, Taranto, Rozee, 4 x$123900

Approx $30k left

Don't really like it.

No doubt there will be a couple of $102k rookies to allow more spent on the defensive rooks. Can't see 4 bottom pricers playing round 1.

The mid-prices in the forward line the last two years have really helped.

Bored at home with sick kids today so have gone full nerd and worked out a starting team. Assuming magic number is 5420

DEF: Doc, HH, Little Nicky, Dawson, 4 x$123,900 rookies
MID: Macrae, Piggy, Mills, Green, Ashcroft, WPhillips, 5 x $123900
RUC: English, Grundy, Comben
FWD: Dunkley, Moore, Taranto, Rozee, 4 x$123900

Approx $30k left

Don't really like it.

No doubt there will be a couple of $102k rookies to allow more spent on the defensive rooks. Can't see 4 bottom pricers playing round 1.

The mid-prices in the forward line the last two years have really helped.

From what I've heard HH may be playing a decent amount of time forward

Hall got flamed today at training in front of the group for returning over weight and unfit.
Cross him off the watchlist.

Live footage of Hall at Arden Street today...

ghostbusters GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richards won the Dogs time trial (more like a ramped up beep test), for the very little that's worth.

He could be a great POD next year his average was 83.6 but his last 6 games went at 111.3 so had a definate role change.

ed.JPG

Yep he's has trained all week since. No issue. I once had a tractor drive over mine and played that weekend.
Sounds worse than it is.

It's such an appropriate ending to North's year though. Better than Stephenson breaking his hip on a drunk BMX session at least.

Can he be bothered this year?. Was all training vid's on insta during trade week, but not since.
He had a rough year last year. Internal bleeding vs WC in round 2 had him out for 2 months. Then his gran died and he took some time off from the club mid year.
Last year was a right off.
But it makes him very cheap this year. Let's see how he goes preseason. My watchlist is huge this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back