Fantasy 2023 BETA - Discussion

What punishment/s should be meted out for 2022s unsportsmanlike play?

• No punishment, but throw the book at any offenders next time!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gin drops to 3, Beads punished already by score alteration at the time.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both teams drop down 3 spots

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both teams drop to 11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi campaigners.
we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order (ok, not this very second, but soon), the selection meeting starting date and time tentatively scheduled for Monday July 3, at 9AM. But hey, use this time wisely, and go set your keepers... make trades even. Fun times.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers :D. Thankyou J Shuttlesworth, BeinPurplenGreen and Bucking Beads for already selecting your keepers, I will assume that means y'all are in for this season.

fuey :thumbsu:
BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
J Shuttlesworth :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
arakaan :thumbsu:
A11dAtP0w3R :thumbsu:
Chism :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:
PistolPete :thumbsu:
Galactic :thumbsu:
Bucking Beads :thumbsu:
Constantgin :thumbsu:

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at last years...

Actully, no need to confirm as EVERYONE is back, ConstantGin confirmed via PM, most everyone else confirmed via input via the 2022 thread, except Pistol but he's a RL friend, so he'll get told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Tanking

Ok, it was clear there were some breaches of fairplay in 2022, we all know this, we don't need a re-hash in this thread. I did review all games after the season ended, and found:

Bucking Beads: Only one game's result was affected but that was caught beforehand, and I amended the score after it played out, and it is shown in the final standings of 2022, and the final draft order posted earlier (would of had pick 5 otherwise). Was a more flagrant breach, IMO,steps taken already have made things right.

ConstantGin: No further results were affected, but there was potential for the draft order to be altered due to the unfair play.

Now, I'm going to get pillared no matter what decision I make, so I'm going to leave that in the hands of the group via a poll. Please can I ask people to vote for what they think is RIGHT, not what benefits their own situation. It will be an anonymous vote.

Now, from here on in, anyone found to be playing unsportingly, will have ALL their picks in the next draft moved to the end of each round. No ifs, but or maybes. ZERO TOLERANCE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Rule/Scoring changes

Adding +2 Injured Reserve Spot

Increasing HLFSCK points from 1.5 to 2, so 1 SCK = 4pts
Increasing BLKK points from 3 to 5
Increasing ST points from 3 to 4
Increasing INT points from 3 to 5

Obvs to increase value of DL and DB. Any arguments against, reply to this thread!

Or if you have any other suggestions, lemme hear them! Just nothing crazy, I'm not looking to tear at the fabric of the league, just a tweak or two.

Just be aware I traded my 1st pick to panda so your actually punishing him if my pick gets dropped down. One of my more silly trades of last year.

Just be aware I traded my 1st pick to panda so your actually punishing him if my pick gets dropped down. One of my more silly trades of last year.

Exactly right

Weather you did or didn’t tank it definitely wasn’t giving u an advantage as I have your first 3 picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, but dont tell people still in the league how to vote after abandoning the league maybe?

He hasn't abandoned mate, still in!
What is the the use to being in if you cant commit to keeping your team competitive or even set a roster?

What is the the use to being in if you cant commit to keeping your team competitive or even set a roster?

He has dropped another league he is in, so Im prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.

I got faith in ya, Gin!

Alright, the 6th vote for no punishment basically means the majority has spoken, and there will not be any punishment for this coming draft.

BUT the the leash is short. Play it hard at all times.

Only four or five teams left to do keepers.

Alright, the 6th vote for no punishment basically means the majority has spoken, and there will not be any punishment for this coming draft.

BUT the the leash is short. Play it hard at all times.

Only four or five teams left to do keepers.

Just did mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone on my roster available for trade except for Dak

Couple of other QBs there who will be starters in week 1 if anyone needs a QB.

OK, the majority has spoken re: any sanctions for tanking. Let me reiterate, if it happens again (not , dropped to the end of the round, no ifs or buts. Done, lets move on!

Just waiting on Chism and TCol to set keepers. As always, happy to start the draft early if we're good to go.

OK, the majority has spoken re: any sanctions for tanking. Let me reiterate, if it happens again (not , dropped to the end of the round, no ifs or buts. Done, lets move on!

Just waiting on Chism and TCol to set keepers. As always, happy to start the draft early if we're good to go.
I have like 10 open spots after dropping heaps of players but the app wont let me edit my line up.

8908A9C0-73F7-4133-B5AA-1961C00A8769.png

Might be because there's still players on IR...
It wont allow me to edit anything or move anyone. Only option i have is to click on the player themselves and Drop them is the only move i can do…..

Can you Edit my roster and move those players on IR to my bench spots?

It wont allow me to edit anything or move anyone. Only option i have is to click on the player themselves and Drop them is the only move i can do…..

Can you Edit my roster and move those players on IR to my bench spots?

I moved players from IR. Just use the "Manage IR" button to activate them.

Back