Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares about JHF. The trade HAD to be done. He wanted out, they refused to send us any players.

Looking back on the whole fiasco, even though he was a tosser about it, MOST people in he's position would do the same unfortunately. We were a basket case, at least for he's first few months at the club, confirmed.

Move on, see what pick we got, deal was probably a win win.

Who cares about JHF. The trade HAD to be done. He wanted out, they refused to send us any players.

Looking back on the whole fiasco, even though he was a tosser about it, MOST people in he's position would do the same unfortunately. We were a basket case, at least for he's first few months at the club, confirmed.

Most people have a spine and stick through the hard times not jump ship for an easy way out immediately

But this is a bloke who dropped out of school, needs mum tucking him in, loves an easy way out

I heard at the airport on the way back JHF hid a steak knife in Boak's carry-on luggage and when the security hub bub ensued he moved the bookmark in Drew's paperback novel he had especially for the flight
now i know you're making things up. Everyone knows JHFF doesn't know what books are.

Most people have a spine and stick through the hard times not jump ship for an easy way out immediately

But this is a bloke who dropped out of school, needs mum tucking him in, loves an easy way out
Interesting take on things, same could be said of the north recruiters/management who if they had a spine would have held JHF to his contract and try to turn his desire to leave around but they caved in immediately looking for the easy way out.

Interesting take on things, same could be said of the north recruiters/management who if they had a spine would have held JHF to his contract and try to turn his desire to leave around but they caved in immediately looking for the easy way out.
We got overs as no one at the club wanted him around.
It was premeditated by judas and if he hung around it would of diluted any trade value
Only soft**** is playing at poort

Absolutely had to be done. But you're kidding yourself if you think most people in his position would do the same. The reason he has copped so much s**t is that most people in his position, in this industry explicitly do not do the same.

Nah, they saw his true colours and preferred to move him on, rather than put up with the sooking for another year.

Absolutely had to be done. But you're kidding yourself if you think most people in his position would do the same. The reason he has copped so much s**t is that most people in his position, in this industry explicitly do not do the same.
There's been hardly any number 1 picks plucked out of there state, courted by a tram from their home state, whilst also going to a team that is that broken off field hardly anyone survived a review, then the biggest racial scandal ever happening. Also being offered stupid amount of money to go back home

I can safely say MOST people wouldve gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's been hardly any number 1 picks plucked out of there state, courted by a tram from their home state, whilst also going to a team that is that broken off field hardly anyone survived a review, then the biggest racial scandal ever happening. Also being offered stupid amount of money to go back home

I can safely say MOST people wouldve gone.
You can safely say it. It doesn't mean people will agree with you.

You can safely say it. It doesn't mean people will agree with you.
I agree with you that normally players don't move when drafted, and pretty much never in first year of contract. But i guess the only public one we know abouy being offered big was tom boyd? Suppose you don't hear about the failed attempts though

I heard whispers that Port, JHF's manager, and JHF were going to push the mental health and "he's just a kid" cards if North tried to hold him to his contract. Hands were tied. Had to get him out before his worth fell through the floor.

Clearly not a bluff given that's exactly the cards they pulled out due to the booing.

season 8 GIF

^ Poort board when they hear a boo

We won the trade I’d do the exact deal again tomorrow.
And I’m enjoying this thread and our other threads on Poort

They’re a big bunch of cockle suckers and I too like me seafood.

Fancy complaining about a thread on another teams board. So much so the title gets changed.

I’m proud of my efforts tbh

Imagine being 2nd on the ladder, hating your coach and going to the board of the 17th side to try to brag.

Talk about losing at life.
They're as weak as a wet paper bag too.

After a pre-season game their mods banned me from their entire board. Was a harmless joke about JHF too. They received 20 report notifications...20 :$

imagine punching down at the wooden spooners and still crying to the mods for protection. Bunch of JHF's :laughv1:

Back