Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1694872538575.png
img_4551-jpg.1805667

Absolutely bizarre….bet there won’t be any fines in match review….imagine the media uproar if it was Toby doing this…. l dislike these two sets of rules regardless of who the player is .
Especially considering that last year he was penalised for throwing the ball back to the umpire too firmly.

Look, they’re close. Just need to add a Ratabalea, a Zurich Fatcher, a whatever ruck the dogs have in reserve. They’ll trade a year for those and they’re set in rock.

enternal? brother you’re literally at the end of the ladder 😂😂 you’ve got another 10 years of rebuild

Aw look how brave you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we’re fine mate, we’re still a young list and already at the top end. as for your club you’ve nearly had three wooden spoons in a row so I wouldn’t be running my mouth.
gotta find some copium somewhere i guess, hey maybe you can get brad scott next after the bombers knife him mid year?

Completely understand, and I want a better pick too.
The difference between pick 16 and 14 is two spots and cheering for the failure of a 20 year old *stick and spraying the laptop screen with jizz every time he shanks the football is totally acceptable. This toerag showed no respect to our football club, so he can go * himself.
It’s the behaviour of people that care about their football club. Anyone that sticks up for that campaigner has their priorities mixed up.

EFA

Back