Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
fox tv GIF by Last Man Standing

Can someone find me a 200k rookie so I can fire Chandler off into the sun !!!!

parks and recreation please GIF

Someone - possibly Cincotta when he gets dropped for dumping on field in front of 42k fans - to 200k

Chandler up to an actual forward !!! (Or possibly a midfielder masquerading as one!!)

One trade I can lock in without hesitation

Chandler to a DEF via swinging Sheezel back to FWD

Hoping Fleeton has a solid game tommorow so he holds and I can bring him in

Spudmot > Fleeton
Hunt/Stocker (whichever is worse this week) > Sicily

Will be sad to see Spudmot go actually, been decent of late and is one of a couple on my bench still breathing

Next week's bench will look grim as anything:
Fleeton?
Uwland (dead)
Chesser (dead)
Davey (dead/sub)
Madden (dead)
Roberts (dead)
Drury (dead?/spud)
Cowan (dead)

That's actually pretty funny to look at

Will be a bloody hard final 5 upgrades!

Spudmot > Fleeton
Hunt/Stocker (whichever is worse this week) > Sicily

Will be sad to see Spudmot go actually, been decent of late and is one of a couple on my bench still breathing

Next week's bench will look grim as anything:
Fleeton?
Uwland (dead)
Chesser (dead)
Davey (dead/sub)
Madden (dead)
Roberts (dead)
Drury (dead?/spud)
Cowan (dead)

That's actually pretty funny to look at

Will be a bloody hard final 5 upgrades!
Spudmot might be worth keeping if guys like Cincotta and Drury are dropped.
With a dead bench like that, where is your cash gen coming from?

Liam Duggan is looking like a cheeky option with a good bye. Should get mid status which you will be able to play in through the byes.

Kind of hoping he gets dropped so he doesn't lose us cash next week.
I might have to just keep going the midpricer route and just sideways maxed midpricers to those on the up. Eventually that would lead me to a fallen premo

Like Stocker > MKen > fallen Mills (hopefully Mills bottoms out at close to 700k so this actually makes me money). That takes care of one upgrade

Upgrading Worpel shouldn't be too hard. Won't be a 900k+ player I get in but someone decent like Smith

Fiorini probably doesn't get to 700k now so that will be awkward to upgrade. This is where I need Chesser to return asap and somehow make it to 400k

Ratkins/Cincotta upgrade will be the toughest. Basically need a rookie to just come in and tear it up so he's fieldable for a good 3-4 week period. Fahey hopefully does this eventually.

Too much needs to happen to get the next 5 upgrades so I'm preparing to have a MKen at M8 in the end. Just missed too many good rookies: DWill, Seamus, JVR, Samson, and now Sharp looks another decent one missed

This week we welcome our newest member to the million dollar club,
Tim Taranto. 💲💲
Tom Green also in if he goes 114+

Gulden hits the 9's
He might be next.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chayce was meant to go this week but Cummings injured saw him go instead.

Would like to start eliminating players like Jones, Pickett, De Goey, Worpel, (Setterfield) not forgetting the maxxed out rookies Hollands, Pedlar, JVR, Wilmot and Simpson. Ashcroft, Ginbey and Mitchell might have to stay for a while yet.

Really struggling though to find rookies that actually release cash.

If I keep Pedlar for his further cash gen I'm looking at Chandler to Matt Kennedy via DPP. So ideally a 30-40 point on field upgrade

Get a 95 avg player for cheap. Butters/Whitfield are tempting but at 100k more I'm not sure I see the value anymore over a Kennedy. And would have to turf Pedlar as well.

Roll Kennedy to his bye then trade him at 750k. Can't afford a legit premo and not sure I see 2 rookies worth double downgrading to

Steele is a worry. Even aside from sitting out the last quarter, his scoring doesn’t seem to be up there with the best. Hard to take when I chose him over Brayshaw, and Walsh wasn’t much more at that stage either

Even if Steele gets up for next week should I trade him anyway? Looks off the pace, doesn’t seem hungry now add in a management issue and it’s just about curtains

Was going to upgrade Ash or JJ but both still making coin and put their hands up to stay for a couple more

Anyone trade in Mills? Was so close but decided to keep Setters for one more week
Yep, Mills coming straight out I guess, knocked me back 1000 spots, my first move backwards this year, now ranked 2200ish.

Unlucky I guess. Took Gulden as captain which stopped an absolute disaster.

I would have gone setters to brayshaw but changed last minute and went kossi to mills. Technically only cost me about 70 points. Can go mills to anyone, might relook at Brayshaw. No one shouting out to be picked really. Feel my chance at a hat (car) took a massive hit.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even if Steele gets up for next week should I trade him anyway? Looks off the pace, doesn’t seem hungry now add in a management issue and it’s just about curtains

Was going to upgrade Ash or JJ but both still making coin and put their hands up to stay for a couple more
I'll at least hold him until his bye. It stings but I think just need to keep plugging away at upgrading until rookies are off. I fielded Cincotta's 22 this week so that is priority #1 for me.

I'll at least hold him until his bye. It stings but I think just need to keep plugging away at upgrading until rookies are off. I fielded Cincotta's 22 this week so that is priority #1 for me.
Got Seamus Mitchell who has a juicy role to slot on field for Spudcotta. Hollands is my next worst but seeing the points Pies are giving up to outside runners makes me want to hold for one more. Stars are sort of aligning to bin Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back