Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
sick-bed.gif

It's amazing when you're sick in bed .....how little you think of AFL Fantasy .....and by that, I mean the trades & repercussions of holding Oliver, which I'm not

So, my apologies .....I haven't looked at my side ....OK that's a lie ...I've brought in Wardlaw
Who cares if 2nd game up players normally perform poorly ....particularly after a stellar R1

Now ....what to do with Jelly ??

tumblr_lv5ljp0bPQ1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Have a great round everyone

Last edited:
sick-bed.gif

It's amazing when you're sick in bed .....how little you think of AFL Fantasy .....and by that, I mean the trades & repercussions of holding Oliver, which I'm not

So, my apologies .....I haven't looked at my side ....OK that's a lie ...I've brought in Wardlaw
Who cares if 2nd game up players normally perform poorly ....particularly after a stellar R1

Now ....what to do with Jelly ??

tumblr_lv5ljp0bPQ1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Have a great round everyone
Hope you feel better soon mate. Board can hold you on the bench this week but 2 is a trade unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just saying this now in case it happens. But James Harmes has come in for Melbourne. One of the best taggers in the afl when he is deployed in that role. Goodwin just never tags. But after doing stuff all against Butters last week and being highly criticised for it, there's a chance he listens to the fans and tags.

VC Gulden. Was tagged last week for a 105. Before that was going nuts and Carlton are leaking points

Don't expect many to VC him and he's my only player tonight so may as well

tigs2010 , Zevon and I are just arguing about this now….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back