Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 19 Discussion - The Carnage Continues !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on flanders all week but decided to go touk, not looking like the best choice so far but at least I have held laird

Great 7 point quarter Anderson lmao, legit single headedly costing me a hat.
with touk and flanders now getting more cbas and rowell not being able to move out of the middle, i think anderson is the one who's production is taking a hit

Wow, into the 2nd Qtr and there are two players for GC who have not outscored the Sub yet......

The two times this season Wilmot’s scored 90 and I’ve benched Himmelberg for him, Himmelberg goes and scores his season best scores.

And Noah Anderson….honestly. Far out.

And tossing up Jackson and Flanders all week before settling on Jackson because matchups. Just not very bright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk about to lay the biggest turd now i brought him in
that's why it's called downgrade to success. Seems like the mid-pricers are doing better than the premiums at this stage. Of course, I didn't listen to this advice either and missed all the good mid-pricers.

pain to watch this one, originally had wardlaw and sheldrick to cogs and flanders. Since I decided to take fletchers score, I bloody trade out HH and Johnson for Touk and Cogs with $0k left. HH and flanders dominating whilst touk jogging around, least I kept Laird could help in the last 5 weeks.

that's why it's called downgrade to success. Seems like the mid-pricers are doing better than the premiums at this stage. Of course, I didn't listen to this advice either and missed all the good mid-pricers.

I did tell people how to succeed ??? But did anyone listen ???

Missing out on HH’s score, but glad I’ve kept him. Confident he’s a 90 guy in the role and now have him as a permanent 23rd man with 175k banked. Nice spot to be in.

Can loop Darcy Cam and him next week, and if Darcy’s good, can then loop HH and Day. Feels like a bloody good recipe and can then focus my trades on some creative things like moving on Neale/Anderson/Jackson guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back