Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll list the 'premos' and MP's (basically anyone above 600K) who haven't tonned this week, just for 'fun' (posterity):

Doch
Sinclair
RoMa
Brouch
Butters
HH
Keays
Stewart
Titch
Zerrett
Parish
L. Neale
N. Anderson
Macrae
Treloar
Sicily* (likely)
Daniel
L. Ryan
N. Martin
Cerra
L. Parker
R. O'Brien
Dale
Duncan
Rowell
Walsh
S. Darcy
T. Greene
De Goey
Briggs
Ash
L. Jackson
Angus Bray
Salem
Hobbs
Ashcroft
Mills
L. Henry
Himmelberg

On top of these players missing this week:

Serong
T. Green
D Cam
H. Young
Nank
Short
J. Lloyd
Dunks
Oliver
Titch (essentially missing)
Warner
B. Smith
JZ (essentially missing)

Would love it if I could trade in a premo one of these days...or even have one to select from :tearsofjoy:

Waiting for Taranto C to spud to complete the joy of this week. Thank heavens in my league I'm against someone who tuned out after round one.

I just want to say a big thank you to my players for having the planning and collaboration to get together and all spud in the one week. I’m only playing for league glory, not ranking, so I’ll gladly wear a loss this week rather than the losses over multiple weeks that I’d have ended up with had different players spudded at different times. It’s really very considerate when you look at it that way.

To recap what happened to my side this week:
  • Tom Green out
  • Tom Mitchell out (then subbed on)
  • Hayden Young out
  • Darcy Cameron out
  • Sheldrick out
  • Darcy subbed
  • Wardlaw subbed
  • Stew rubbish
  • Neale rubbish
  • Crouch rubbish
  • Mills rubbish
  • Macrae rubbish
  • Sicily rubbish AND CAPTAIN 🤗

I’m more annoyed at Laird, Gulden, Dawson and Rozee for wasting good weeks when they weren’t needed. Losers.
1689482671259.png

Waiting for Taranto C to spud to complete the joy of this week. Thank heavens in my league I'm against someone who tuned out after round one.
I could be up against a ghost ship that gave up in round 1 and had 8 players as DNPs and I reckon it would still be a close run thing 🥴

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Surely, surely if you’re an opposition coach watching this you do a defensive job on Sicily every week?

It’s not like a midfield tag where you’ve only got 3 CBA mids who are often in your top 5-6 players and to run one you’ve got to give up one of those slots.

You can just dump your 19-22nd best player on him, suffer no loss in contested ball winning/delivery, and worst case force him to play more accountably/punish him if he doesn’t, and best case completely cook their structure.

Big flag on him going forward imo, now.

Said it a couple times but it's like this season was put together by some sort of evil genius. Sic 132 on North in round 3 and 165 on Saints who he has in 2 weeks.. was getting Bont for all money this week if not for that. Points hit currently sits at 108 LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sicily is a must trade now. This is one of the most pathetic performances by a premo in a decade. Not only that but Hawks are so bad that they don't look for him either.

I'd be embarrassed if i'm Sicily walking into the club on Monday after this performance. Tag or no tag, a complete lack in work ethic

Said it a couple times but it's like this season was put together by some sort of evil genius. Sic 132 on North in round 3 and 165 on Saints who he has in 2 weeks.. was getting Bont for all money this week if not for that. Points hit currently sits at 108 LOL

Austin Powers Lol GIF

Sicily is a must trade now. This is one of the most pathetic performances by a premo in a decade. Not only that but Hawks are so bad that they don't look for him either.

I'd be embarrassed if i'm Sicily walking into the club on Monday after this performance. Tag or no tag, a complete lack in work ethic
Please trade him danster. Please please do it. It would make your contributions to the round 19 & 20 fantasy threads all the more entertaining when he goes 130 on the Tigers and Saints

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

120+ next 2 weeks then probably on Pies too

Imagine if you'd left the C on Laird

He has had these sorts of games in him for his entire career, you just have to cop them and know he will go 130+ sometime soon. He will average his 100 but will do it in a frustrating manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back