Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well ....Carnage is upon us, and teams haven't even been named .....yet

Carnage.gif

As someone who has weathered every injured player this year ......finally the Fantasy Gods are smiling on me ....touch wood

Smith, Serong, Ridley, Hayden Young .....possibly Cameron

Good luck to everyone ......lets get over this week !

English is rucking against McLean and Amartey, should be one to look at for a VC option.

English is rucking against McLean and Amartey, should be one to look at for a VC option.

McLean actually has a higher hitout win rate & hitout to advantage rate than Hickey this year. And the same win rate as English. Granted he'd probably be rucking against the oppo backup a bit more, but he's not dreadful.

Hickey on the other hand is coooooooked.

McLean actually has a higher hitout win rate & hitout to advantage rate than Hickey this year. And the same win rate as English. Granted he'd probably be rucking against the oppo backup a bit more, but he's not dreadful.

Hickey on the other hand is coooooooked.
I guess so but just like Hickey, McLean is one of our most immobile players at the club. Timmy should be racking up the points around the ground, which is usually where he gets most of his points. Marshall and Witts have both gone 130+ against us so you think English does the same.

I guess so but just like Hickey, McLean is one of our most immobile players at the club. Timmy should be racking up the points around the ground, which is usually where he gets most of his points. Marshall and Witts have both gone 130+ against us so you think English does the same.

Not sure I agree with that, McLean is pretty decent around the ground.

Not sure I agree with that, McLean is pretty decent around the ground.
Hes good with being the link in the chain when transitioning the ball. Bottom line is the swans give up the most points against rucks so English should score well.

Probably going to E loop Darcy Cameron.
Collingwood game is first up Saturday so plenty of time to "try" and be clever with a move here or there via trade edit and red dot creativity.
I just can't risk a disaster score from him.
(The world will end if all my players don't go huge. Cursed, woe is me, etc, etc) ;)

Johnson also Emergency mid, I'd he tonnes up I'll move Day from Def to Mid via Dawson and bench Day, field red dot Davey (this is assuming Davey jnr, my useful red dot is not named)

Shame about DC had faith in him to bounce back and now out. I'll have to field windhager, hopefully he can churn me out an 80+ with his half back role last week.

So DC definitely out? With Serong too, I'm ****ed.

Think the best trades I can do while still getting Sicily is, Serong and DCam out, Sicily and Himmelberg in.

I don't want Himmelberg, christ
Yep, confirmed

I'd suggest Himmelberg will not have a great day this week, against the CROWS Fwd line

What is everyone doing who own Smith, Cameron, Young, Skeldrick ect .....are you holding or trading ?

I only have Sheldrick .....the plan was to upgrade him next week anyway .....So I'm holding, as I can't trade up to my desired player this week

Sheldrick -> Banks or Harvey (or a perma-zero if Windy has a blinder on Saturday arvo)
Cameron -> Sicily via Himmelberg swinging forward. 161k banked for next week.

Annoying to have so much cash banked especially with Wilmot/Dev/Hewett/Windy still on the bench. Don't think cash will be a problem from this point forward.

Means Day, Keays, HH all hold on on the field. Very uncomfortable about Keays especially.

Sheldrick -> Banks or Harvey (or a perma-zero if Windy has a blinder on Saturday arvo)
Cameron -> Sicily via Himmelberg swinging forward. 161k banked for next week.

Annoying to have so much cash banked especially with Wilmot/Dev/Hewett/Windy still on the bench. Don't think cash will be a problem from this point forward.

Means Day, Keays, HH all hold on on the field. Very uncomfortable about Keays especially.
I think you'll find Keays back in the CBA rotations this week, after Rachelle's failure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is everyone doing who own Smith, Cameron, Young, Skeldrick ect .....are you holding or trading ?

I only have Sheldrick .....the plan was to upgrade him next week anyway .....So I'm holding, as I can't trade up to my desired player this week

Holding Dunks and Serong, was trading MJ this week and Sheldrick next - so this has just swapped around.

It’s definitely the wrong strategy, as I am doing it !!

Titch and Dev rob gone too added to the list of this weeks casualities
I was sitting back pretty smug, thinking I just had Sheldrick to deal with ......then lo & behold, out of the blue, we get Titch

Surely there'll be Donuts eaten this week

Angry Ramsey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back