Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 19 Discussion - The Carnage Continues !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh not too great 2321, dropped a few hundred spots sitting around the top 3.3k.

Trades really hurt me, traded out HH, was on flanders all week then went to touk. At least I kept laird. Dawson C not good enough, Windhager helped alot as a pod.

Probably will look to get sheezel back in, Wardlaw and Sheldrick to Luke Nankervis and Sheezel.

2322 Serong, gained 13pts with a late switch from Gulden, really should have been a bigger gain but an 11pt last 1/4 put the brake on things. Went up 1250 ranking points to 24,250 so I'm slowly inching my way forwards.

Held Cripps and Laird meant fielding Fletcher and E Hewett who did the job I spose. Brought in LDU and Flanders for Wilmot and MJ (luckily needed the cash from MJ otherwise he would have been on field)

Keays > Dunkley as soon as lockout is lifted, have to look at whether I have enough cash to trade out Chesser otherwise it'll be Fletcher. Will be my 1st luxury trade for the year pending more carnage. Fingers crossed Laird and Cripps are back.

Jackson instead of Flanders, Touk instead of Steele, and Dawson as captain. All my 50/50 calls failed miserably this week. Shocker. Somehow barely impacted my rank. Gonna put that down to Himmelberg and Windhager PODs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempted to flick Jackson on straight away to Dunkley. Don't see anyone else screaming for a trade out after HH posted that score.

Having the same dilemma. Feels like Jackson’s 88 is close to a floor in that role, and that he’s a better prospect than Darcy Cam, but I also don’t think he’ll get 43 hitouts most weeks either so who knows.

Probably in a slightly different spot now with 23 premiums too. Suspect trade plans may be dictated by looping (ie if I run Cameron emg on Friday night and he goes 100, makes sense to trade out Jackson instead of benching him). But Himmelberg’s proven what he can do so want to keep him as 23rd. Makes it hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back