Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Brando Look.gif

It's difficult enough to navigate the Byes, without Mr Christian throwing spanners into our bicycle spokes .....21 suspensions at the halfway mark of the season

So we enter a difficult Bye Round .....and we find out Steele has been carrying a knee ...thanks for telling us this now
Sicily must have haters within the AFL ....not only suspended, but his appeal will not be held until after this rounds matches
Darcy out for another match ....do we trade Luke Jackson in & how much will Darcy's return impact him ?
Luggage also out, and Lizard touch and go ....how bad is Serong's lower leg injury

what to do now.gif

But it's not all doom & gloom ....for as one door closes, the door of opportunity springs open ....it's what I love about this game

1686787843749.png
It's going to be a great game ....I thought Port at home would win this easily, Butter & Rozee to continue on their merry way ....however Dangerfield, Duncan and Holmes back, really changes GEEL

There maybe a surprise for PORT tonight ?

1686788071520.png
Expect a rampaging BRIS .....somewhat embarrassed last week, at the Gabba this could be a strong performance by the Maroon's
I'm nervous with my new recruit Neale ....rated this week by Champion Data, as the 3rd worse kick in the AFL ....which despite being elite in every other facet of the game, has him rated the 340th player in the AFL

Are you putting the (VC) on Dunkley ? ......does Kiddy Coleman get Rich's distributor role ?

For SYD ....Lizard out must have the chip gatherer owners jumping for joy

1686788416883.png
So, Brayshaw had 30 ground ball gets last week .....same as what he collectively had in the 7 previous games .....so I ask you, why did his score suck !

Green had a poor game last year ....bringing back memories of his fade away in the back half of the 2022 season .....we'll want to see a reaction this week ....a positive reaction !

1686788675664.png
The (VC) Dunkley into (C) Taranto, will be a popular combo this week .....who can decry Taranto's form

Saints Midfield do leak points .....as a Steele owner, I'm hoping that when Clubs belatedly release injury news on a player, that the player is close to recovering .....although some efforts by Steele last week, blow that theory apart

Sinclair is a popular trade-in this week .....here's hoping

1686788945034.png
Is anyone actually going to watch this game .....well maybe the masochists in the audience

I thought I had a great POD in Docherty & Walsh .....bloody hell, talk about overpaying & getting an underwhelming result .....no wonder they're POD's :'(

Anderson will be an interesting watch .....you'd imagine he should score well against this CARL midfield .....is he the real deal, or a teaser

1686789186288.png
Will LDU be back this week ....will Macrae continue his scoring spree, despite having minimal CBA's ? ......and will the up/down recent English form see him bounce back after a poor game last week

I'm putting the (C) on English .....which means you shouldn't, given my history this year

And when the bloody hell is Smith going to start busting his gut .....he's been cruising & is sub-standard ATM

But this will be one of the more interesting games

Have a great round everyone ......

Al Bundy-lets-rock.gif

We may have to stage an intervention on your team .....

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to have got him this week but need the cash for next week. Geelong having a truckload of games at GMHBA in the back half of the year.

Need him to have a modest game tonight
I've owned him after his 130, still holding out for it

Butters VC, Rozee, Stew, Big Jez cmon mate repay for trading Sheeze instead of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back