Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should finish on about 2230, reasonably happy with that, but my word I've left a lot of points on the table with poor captaincies this season. At some stage I'll go back and have a look at it, but it's pretty gross.

In fact:

Rd 1: VCed Doc 110 but went Laird captain with 57 = 53 points sacrificed (could have also put the C on TT for 123 so 66 sacrificed but hard to say that at the time).
Rd 2: 108 TT C tick even with Laird's 142, can't complain with that
Rd 3: 111 TT VC tick
Rd 4: Just a gross captain week Doc 74 VC Laird 84 C nothing to be done there without hindsight
Rd 5: Dawson 133 VC tick
Rd 6: 129 English VC tick
Rd 7: English 99 C missed Marshall despite a lot going for him with 159 gave up 60 points
Rd 8: TT 117 VC tick
Rd 9: Stuffed up my loop so had to cop English's 92, had wanted to loop onto Dawson for 116 so 24 given up
Rd 10: 120 TT tick
Rd 11: Was on TT all week then flipped to Zerrett when O'Neill out and missed him as a late in, 34 given up

So year to date I've given up 171 points purely with shitty luck with captains, without a single week where I've got one up on the field. Frustrating.

Last edited:
2212 all out.

Up around 2K in ranking to the 15000s after the typical Sunday slide. Will take that. Dealing with Spudmot and Smith as the late out I’ve done alright, and I somehow still won at matchup. Trading Ashcroft ended up being the right call as Short was solid.

Trades will be fun. A lot of medical and MRO reports to wait on.

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 7.33.39 pm.png

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 solid scores then my bottom 4 spuds coming home to roost. Embarrassing stuff from Trashcoft, Dudrini and Rat Atkins. Also from Ratten for shafting Wardlow for Greenwood

This feels like last year all over again but... 2058

* you Will Trashcroft
EAD Rory Shatkins
Stop limping Sean Farcy

I'm going to give Wardlaw a pass given it was his second game. I'm really looking forward to upgrading some players next week because as much as I like the rookies I have, I really want to be able to loop them in from the bench, not have to field them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back