Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you end up punting on Perryman? If so you, got what you hoped for 80-90.👏

Haha, I didn’t. Windy’s ton made it unnecessary to consider. I’d be interested in the CBA numbers. Looks like he had the role, but then ended up losing it? So dunno. But seems to have gone about as expected. He’s a good player. Flanders at that price point was better

Maginness hard tagging Thomas and then moving to Sheezel when LDU was their only good player this week. After tagging Kelly on the wing last week.

Maybe Mitchell’s decided not to burn any midfield rotations on the tags, so maginness isn’t an ongoing threat to any CBA players?

fielding wardlaw sic and day and dont own sheezel and somehow still going up rank lmao

Guys, please tell me I haven't ****ed this up.

Two Emergencies in the same line. One a DNP and the other plays. The one that does play surely comes on as the Emergency and not the DNP.

So Sheldrick and Sheezel both FWD Emergencies, the Sheezel score should come on for Drury (C) right?
I reckon you're copping Sheldrick's score.......normally if you emergency two players, you get the lower of the two. Not 100% certain if one is a DNP.

I reckon you're copping Sheldrick's score.......normally if you emergency two players, you get the lower of the two. Not 100% certain if one is a DNP.
But he doesn't have a score, so surely not. Website isn't adding Sheezel's score right now which is a concern... but that can't be right.

Two Emergencies in the same line. One a DNP and the other plays. The one that does play surely comes on as the Emergency and not the DNP.

So Sheldrick and Sheezel both FWD Emergencies, the Sheezel score should come on for Drury (C) right?

My understanding is that a DNP is different to a 0...as there's no score to substitute. With that said, I'm not entirely sure, as I've never seen that happen before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost certain you'll get Sheezels score

Emergency score doesn't usually get added until the end of game, does it?
I think it depends if the 0 on field has played yet. Like if it was a 0 from a player from last night the Emergency usually ticks up as the game goes, but I guess because the website doesn't know if Drury is a sub or something yet it hasn't kicked in until this game ends.

I’m praying you get shell boys score since I’m playing you ya kent

Fu*k you SMitch. How about tagging LDU who is tearing you up in the middle not the bloke who’s running around getting cheap kicks that aren’t really impacting the game

I just want to say a big thank you to my players for having the planning and collaboration to get together and all spud in the one week. I’m only playing for league glory, not ranking, so I’ll gladly wear a loss this week rather than the losses over multiple weeks that I’d have ended up with had different players spudded at different times. It’s really very considerate when you look at it that way.

To recap what happened to my side this week:
  • Tom Green out
  • Tom Mitchell out (then subbed on)
  • Hayden Young out
  • Darcy Cameron out
  • Sheldrick out
  • Darcy subbed
  • Wardlaw subbed
  • Stew rubbish
  • Neale rubbish
  • Crouch rubbish
  • Mills rubbish
  • Macrae rubbish
  • Sicily rubbish AND CAPTAIN 🤗

I’m more annoyed at Laird, Gulden, Dawson and Rozee for wasting good weeks when they weren’t needed. Losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back