Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not super keen on Chesser dropping a turd at the end there but this was my second best week of the season in terms of points scored and rank. I feel like this weekend was set up by backing out of Mills on Thursday night. It felt like to much risk with the carnage going around and it kept coming Friday. I pivoted to Steele but when purple dots appeared on my loop options, I brought Darcy Cameron back and traded out Bailey Humphrey instead, which meant moving from Sicily to LDU. I had a shitload of luck this round but I feel like my decision making was fairly straight bat.

Up 2300 places for the round and FINALLY back inside the top 25k. It's been a bloody long road!

Wow, someone I'm actually ahead of - sorry Tso!
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Not super keen on Chesser dropping a turd at the end there but this was my second best week of the season in terms of points scored and rank. I feel like this weekend was set up by backing out of Mills on Thursday night. It felt like to much risk with the carnage going around and it kept coming Friday. I pivoted to Steele but when purple dots appeared on my loop options, I brought Darcy Cameron back and traded out Bailey Humphrey instead, which meant moving from Sicily to LDU. I had a shitload of luck this round but I feel like my decision making was fairly straight bat.

Up 2300 places for the round and FINALLY back inside the top 25k. It's been a bloody long road!
Think I picked the wrong road then
Cars Icy Roads GIF by Digg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back