Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawks had more shots on goal in the first half than the 2nd. It was only their bad kicking that kept the Roos in the game.

I don't know how many times I need to say I'm talking about North's ability to score but all good mate might just leave things there haha.

scraped over 2300

shocking week and 4th straight week between rank 1000-1100...just stuck here because too scared to take a punt on PODs and instead picking up duds like Sicily

Soooo many spuds on field for me this week:

Stinklair
Sickily
Spewart
Himmelspud
Hack Merrett
Bad Crouch
Spuddy Neale
Keayspud

These guys weren't just bad, they were mostly 20-30 pts less than expected

2281 with 3 rooks on field and crazily enough, somehow, finally, inside the Top 10,000 - despite all the bad luck that came my way this week, lol.

Still not sure I want to go on with it, because too much to fix. But hey, maybe I'll try one more round if my trades work out...

2343 not bad moved up a few hundred spots, hovering outside the top 3k. Should've gotten 2400 if Sic didn't get tagged and if Wardlaw didn't hurt his hammy after his chasedown tackle of the year.

managed to swap serong and green over. avoided everything else

ideal trade - ldu & henry 208
my trade - mills & Dusty 164

flanders szn next week

2307, up 2,750 spots to 25.5k One of the bonuses in having a s**t rank is that you can get a mediocre score and gain rank spots.

Spewin I was 2k short of getting Flanders in this week, 72pts I would have liked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone “in the know” realises that the tag was due to Ratten not having enough cash to upgrade to Sicily this week and was hoping to keep his price down for next weeks trades !!!
Exactly, Fleabag is Ratbag in disguise

Exactly, Fleabag is Ratbag in disguise

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

2307, up 2,750 spots to 25.5k One of the bonuses in having a s**t rank is that you can get a mediocre score and gain rank spots.

Spewin I was 2k short of getting Flanders in this week, 72pts I would have liked.
Wow, you have sprinted ahead now - think I lost 16 ranking positions with a paltry 2151.

Wow, you have sprinted ahead now - think I lost 16 ranking positions with a paltry 2151.
2224 and up 1k rankings to 31k. It's lonely at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back