Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please trade him danster. Please please do it. It would make your contributions to the round 19 & 20 fantasy threads all the more entertaining when he goes 130 on the Tigers and Saints

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
He'll cop attention again I reckon.

Sicily is a must trade now. This is one of the most pathetic performances by a premo in a decade. Not only that but Hawks are so bad that they don't look for him either.

I'd be embarrassed if i'm Sicily walking into the club on Monday after this performance. Tag or no tag, a complete lack in work ethic
Laird?

English VC was the only good thing about this round. Had 3 injuries and a suspension pre-trades, 1 player getting injured and subbed out mid game and 5 underperforming premiums, 3 of which are defenders. Butters could miss due to groin injury and Wardlaw is a definite out. More forced trades again after this round. EDIT: Harvey with the -3 lol.

Last edited:
Sicily is a must trade now. This is one of the most pathetic performances by a premo in a decade. Not only that but Hawks are so bad that they don't look for him either.

I'd be embarrassed if i'm Sicily walking into the club on Monday after this performance. Tag or no tag, a complete lack in work ethic
Will be fine in the games Hawks are less competitive in. A combination of being tagged and the Hawks dominating field position did him in. Faded him this week for that exact reason but will be looking to get him in either next week or the week after with the upcoming matchups

How we looking so far fellas?

I'm at 2355/21+C, only Tim Toronto to go.

Overall rank of 5, LFG

Comparatively - my side, score and rank is looking s**t !!!!

But thanks for asking !!!

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damn that ldu fade because of finn tag really hurts when i chose mills

Nice to go up in rank, last few weeks have been 7 -> 8 -> 8

Been a little frustrating.

It’s a great effort mate and we are all behind you !!!

And in the line for a ride !!!

no he isn't. You're just wasting a trade mate. Was tagged all game, and blanck out forces him to play more accountable. I'll be grabbing him next week, don't waste trades.

Yeah no doubt the Sic tag is responsible for the Hawks goalkicking

Haha come on mate, North were playing better and they kept up the tag, they dropped the tag and started doing worse. I'm talking about the North scoring not the Hawks misses.

Anyway, round basically derailed by that Sic score so pretty awful day.

no he isn't. You're just wasting a trade mate. Was tagged all game, and blanck out forces him to play more accountable. I'll be grabbing him next week, don't waste trades.

Ignore him.

Hope you held Sheezel!

Haha come on mate, North were playing better and they kept up the tag, they dropped the tag and started doing worse. I'm talking about the North scoring not the Hawks misses.

Anyway, round basically derailed by that Sic score so pretty awful day.

Hawks kicked straight in the 2nd half. Literally the only difference. The Sic tag was pointless

Hawks kicked straight in the 2nd half. Literally the only difference. The Sic tag was pointless

Yeah the only difference other than the Roos kicking 3 goals in the second quarter, their best quarter of the match. :drunk: It's a really pointless discussion, I was hurt by Sicily too, I just think that our fantasy biases can influence our thinking on actual gameplay. Was funny listening to the radio commentary second half as I was going out for drinks and the comms were even saying they didn't understand why they dropped the tag as it was working so well.

Yeah the only difference other than the Roos kicking 3 goals in the second quarter, their best quarter of the match. :drunk: It's a really pointless discussion, I was hurt by Sicily too, I just think that our fantasy biases can influence our thinking on actual gameplay. Was funny listening to the radio commentary second half as I was going out for drinks and the comms were even saying they didn't understand why they dropped the tag as it was working so well.

The Hawks had more shots on goal in the first half than the 2nd. It was only their bad kicking that kept the Roos in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back