Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 14 Discussion ...The Pain Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I seriously hate this game sometimes.

Johnson 37
Cincotta 40
Ward 43
Greenwood 42
Wilmot 61
Stewart 66
Ratkins 68
Butters 77

Popular players that I don't have:

Bont 158
English 135
Sheezel 98

Season cooked. Rank dropped by 1500 - all in the one game. Was always inevitable. See ya next year peeps.
Same. Except I traded out Cincotta assuming he won't make BE and I don't have Ratkins.
Looks like Ward and Greenwood are automatic outs for me, and if Whitfield's ban isn't overturned, that'll be the third trade. Next week, I'll have even less premiums.

Same. Except I traded out Cincotta assuming he won't make BE and I don't have Ratkins.
Looks like Ward and Greenwood are automatic outs for me, and if Whitfield's ban isn't overturned, that'll be the third trade. Next week, I'll have even less premiums.

Yeah I'm sick of wasting my weekends on a season that's going nowhere. One of those seasons where those who have all the best players, just keep getting ahead.

I've had some good trades, but going riskier and riskier as the season's gone on, to try and get ahead, has just made things worse and worse. Throw in forced trades every week, alongside my good picks just doing enough to stay in the team, but never having a 'wow' week (except for the one week I had Merrett captain and he went 155).

Is what it is.

Yeah I'm sick of wasting my weekends on a season that's going nowhere. One of those seasons where those who have all the best players, just keep getting ahead.

I've had some good trades, but going riskier and riskier as the season's gone on, to try and get ahead, has just made things worse and worse. Throw in forced trades every week, alongside my good picks just doing enough to stay in the team, but never having a 'wow' week (except for the one week I had Merrett captain and he went 155).

Is what it is.
Yeah anyone that tried to go even slightly against the grain has copped it big time this year. Most of the popular trade in targets have all avoided injury or suspension too, adding to the gap

Yeah anyone that tried to go even slightly against the grain has copped it big time this year. Most of the popular trade in targets have all avoided injury or suspension too, adding to the gap
Feel like I dodged a few bullets with NWM injury scare and possible suspension but still hurt a bit by sinc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is what it is.
It’s always a bit a crazy ride. Just go the flow bro.
A5C5B44E-D3E9-49C9-925F-201E48712005.gif

1912 up 4k spots to 32k odd, improved the ranking each round of the byes so far, fielding 21 next week (pending) so hopefully should see bump as it looks to be the hardest of the bye rounds for most.

1855.. dont think I've ever had a round and moved Literally 2 spots in rank lol stuck at 5.9k

God I seriously hate this game sometimes.

Johnson 37
Cincotta 40
Ward 43
Greenwood 42
Wilmot 61
Stewart 66
Ratkins 68
Butters 77

Popular players that I don't have:

Bont 158
English 135
Sheezel 98

Season cooked. Rank dropped by 1500 - all in the one game. Was always inevitable. See ya next year peeps.
See you next week

Absolute thievery by me. Had no right to score that much but Bont saved me

Dunks VC was a disappointment since I missed Taranto and then again today I could have gone Bont or English

So many spud premos
Stewart 66
Steele 60
Just disgraceful

Then Wardlaw and MJ complete spuds after the highs of last week

One more week to endure or Hack Steele before I punt him away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back