Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Round one .....it was the best of times & the worst of times .....but we dust ourselves off, make some brilliant Trades ....and get back into the frey, with renewed enthusiasm

I'm sure, like me ....the team has brought their mouth guards to training this week ....."Man Conversations" have been had with individual team members .....and now, it's all go again

you-better-bring-your-a-game-give-it-all-you-got.gif

Have a great week everyone !

Quiet night tonight and tommorow, only two players on Friday but everyone has them (Ashcroft, Dunkley)

So the round for me truly starts on Saturday, but the last game of the round GWS v WC will be the most important of the lot as I have SEVEN players in that game

Doc VC like many others

Hollands (E) - would love him to crack a decent score so that I don’t have to worry about how to cover Bytel being out.

Cowan (E) - would love him to crack a decent score so I don’t have to worry about Chesser (likely rested/dropped?) or Constable (who the * knows) or Uwland (how do I even pronounce that?)

Wilmot (if he holds) > Cowan > Chesser

Wilmot's 49 v Port wasn't bad considering they're the most restrictive team for half backs and wings. Cowan with the E on, Wilmot on field then wait and see if Chesser gets dropped but it shouldn't matter

Wilmot (if he holds) > Cowan > Chesser

Wilmot's 49 v Port wasn't bad considering they're the most restrictive team for half backs and wings. Cowan with the E on, Wilmot on field then wait and see if Chesser gets dropped but it shouldn't matter
Yep. Wilmot at D6 for me. Either for his score if he plays or to loop in cowan's score if he doesn't.

Taking anything over 110
You reckon that's the bar? If Doc goes 105 I want to have faith that any or all of Dunkley, Taranto and Smith go higher but I kinda feel I need to see it as well. Taranto should fine against Adelaide but I kinda expect Dunkley to have a big one against the Dees. I'm not sure what to make of Smith though. I think he'll score well but St Kilda are just going to put up a wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon that's the bar? If Doc goes 105 I want to have faith that any or all of Dunkley, Taranto and Smith go higher but I kinda feel I need to see it as well. Taranto should fine against Adelaide but I kinda expect Dunkley to have a big one against the Dees. I'm not sure what to make of Smith though. I think he'll score well but St Kilda are just going to put up a wall.
Until some of these premos really start hitting their straps I think taking at 110 as opposed to 120 is wise. Taranto and Dunks should beat 110 but like we saw last week anything can happen

Early season it pays to be conservative .....many premo's have to work into the season

Last week I took Steele's 102 score !

Disclaimer ... I may have been forced to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back