Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbs confirmed in for Essendon, wonder what that will do to Setterfield
You are the Essendon supporter, how about you tell us......

I get the feeling that sometimes this forum is bad for our mental health, lolll. If I hadn't looked at footy all weekend, and then all of Oliver, Sheezel and Stocker play - then I wouldn't have to go through this mental anguish
It's the media, shock clickbait ......IMO Oliver will play

Hasn't impacted my trades

Setterfield was never a permanent fixture for me - especially with his Round 14 bye - so if he does drop off, it'll be just to get to someone I see as a proper keeper like Brouch, Steele, Serong at this stage, Walsh etc.
Same - he's gone in a week longer than I expected anyway - happily, considering the carnage!

Ideal world Witts who barely misses a game misses 2 through general soreness, ideal world Bevo wouldn't snort a fist full of cocaine, ideal world tacking wouldn't get 1 or 2 weeks on the sideline
How about some unusual similies - Witts is a back, covered up by term general term of soreness, Bevo is bevo, and if tacks instead of stops sticking out of boots is old school.....oh hang on, you probably mean tack-Ling don't you - yeah pretty weird in a sport supposedly tougher than netball!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chandler, Mackenzie or Hollands out this week for Butters? I'm leaning Chandler right now. Mackenzie should get midfield minutes hopefully against the Crows and Hollands under the roof should be ok. But of a toss up really

Looking at my second trade. Torn between point advantage Zac vs spare cash for next upgrades next week with JJ. Thoughts?

Wilmot to Zac Butters + $10k
OR
Cowan to JJ + $157k

Reckon I'll keep Mackenzie this week (after trading out for Roberts) potential for a spike score with Ward and Day missing, sorry to inform you Dutchy but your time has come.

I’m lucky not have to many red dots
Got R3 for VC loop
Got Long who plays early = no use
Got Davey to loop Wilmot/Cincotta
Any Essendon follower have a feel for Davey to replace Menzie/sub?

I'm tossing up between trading out chandler or Davey jr.

Davey might not be playing so if hes a red dot two weeks in a row it makes sense to get rid of him. Chandler however has more cash on his head and i''ll need that for the next few weeks to get in Stewart and Touk etc. But could he gain another 50k or so? He plays well at the MCG and the demons have a softer run coming up.

Hollands to Cincotta
Chandler to Baker (want to bring in Butters but been burnt so many times before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back