Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've generally found that omissions excepted, just go with the trades you're feeling on Wednesday. Lock them in early and try to enjoy your weekend.
Yep that’s what I always do, lock in my trades early and before the first game. Only time I haven’t done that yet this season probably saved me from a complete disaster when Witts was a late out

Locked in my trades of Butters and Roberts for Hollands and MacKenzie or Chandler? Whichever one I keep out of MacKenzie and Chandler will play onfield. Thoughts?
With Day and Ward out I'd be inclined to field Mackenzie, but I'm ranked at 38k, so what would I know?

Thoughts on the following as a nice POD?

Blicavs
Macpherson
Wilkie
Owens
Whitfield

Have 737k to mess around with, which would be the best to bring in? Leaning towards Macpherson, but would love to hear someone else’s thoughts haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone able to help? I traded Ginbey (DEF) out for JJ, but want to edit to instead trade out Mackenzie (MID). I shifted Mackenzie to the Utility slot, so when I brought Ginbey back in, I could trade out Mackenzie and shift Ginbey to the Utility, but that doesn't seem to be allowed. Is there any way to do this?

EDIT: Figured it out. Was dumb. Had to edit it to trade out Wilmot, then shift Ginbey to Utility and put him back out, then shift Mackenzie to the utility and trade him out instead. Probably an easier way to do it but I couldn't find it!

Last edited:
Anyone able to help? I traded Ginbey (DEF) out for JJ, but want to edit to instead trade out Mackenzie (MID). I shifted Mackenzie to the Utility slot, so when I brought Ginbey back in, I could trade out Mackenzie and shift Ginbey to the Utility, but that doesn't seem to be allowed. Is there any way to do this?

EDIT: Figured it out. Was dumb. Had to edit it to trade out Wilmot, then shift Ginbey to Utility and put him back out, then shift Mackenzie to the utility and trade him out instead. Probably an easier way to do it but I couldn't find it!
Definitely not an easier way to do it than that at this stage. 😂

Definitely not an easier way to do it than that at this stage. 😂

As skeptical as I am on Ginbey's ceiling, he doesn't have a 20 in his average so think he's got a bit more cash to make than Ginbey over the next couple of weeks. Plus Ginbey's ironclad JS.

A1FD1097-70DA-4778-AF25-42236AD1D607.gif

As skeptical as I am on Ginbey's ceiling, he doesn't have a 20 in his average so think he's got a bit more cash to make than Ginbey over the next couple of weeks. Plus Ginbey's ironclad JS.
I’ve gone the opposite. Hoping Mackenzie can drop a 90 at UTAS again with no Day or Ward and coming off a rest. I get most of these wrong so you should be alright

I’ve gone the opposite. Hoping Mackenzie can drop a 90 at UTAS again with no Day or Ward and coming off a rest. I get most of these wrong so you should be alright

Ugh yeah that was my initial thinking to keep him, it's such a 50/50. Was his previous ceiling score at UTAS too?? Hmm decisions.

EDIT: If Ginbey drops a turd of a score in a few hours I could always bring Mackenzie back in for Davey if I really wanted to.

Ugh yeah that was my initial thinking to keep him, it's such a 50/50. Was his previous ceiling score at UTAS too?? Hmm decisions.

EDIT: If Ginbey drops a turd of a score in a few hours I could always bring Mackenzie back in for Davey if I really wanted to.
Yeah it was but against a North side with no LDU and Simpkin

Yeah it was but against a North side with no LDU and Simpkin

Very true, Crows should be much tougher. Think I should be ok. Looping Ginbey for T. Green and if he chokes it, I'll play Davey on ANZAC Day.

EDIT: Just realised GWS play before Hawks anyway so unless I switch Mackenzie and Ginbey again I can't even bring Mackenzie in for Davey, so think I just have to chance it on Ginbey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very true, Crows should be much tougher. Think I should be ok. Looping Ginbey for T. Green and if he chokes it, I'll play Davey on ANZAC Day.

EDIT: Just realised GWS play before Hawks anyway so unless I switch Mackenzie and Ginbey again I can't even bring Mackenzie in for Davey, so think I just have to chance it on Ginbey.
Tbh we are probably overthinking it. They’ll probably both score ok this week but ultimately both pretty much have to go.

Nice one Jones, you worked so hard the 3rd term (compared to the 2nd) to give hard earned points with piddly free

Jesus wept 😂
Not sure he wept but but he sure was moistened - not sure what happened that 10 minutes, but everyone missed some of my best posting

React Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back