Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I know what you're thinking ......all those meticulous hours of planning your Round 7 trades ....and to then sit & watch them come to fruition in a feeling of euphoria...a feeling of extreme happiness or confidence: We were caught up in the euphoria of the moment.

Some Coaches went for the big dog trade-in .....some for the value of Fiorini

That went well.gif

Of course it all panned out as we had planned ......I brought the big dog Steele in .....plan is to bring Fiorini in this week

Pretty easy, one of our BRIS Rookies has to go ......Wilmot, McKenna & Ashcroft 🤮

NOTE: State of euphoria is subject to change thru the Round .....writer reserves the right to change his mood & vent

Went anguin over Atkins to keep cash for this week but have now lost both the cash gen and points, no idea what his injury is but even a double downgrade is looking bleak

Bray is back and it'll suck not having him, but 2 of his worst scores last year came against Sydney and Geelong who he has next 2. Hope those games keep his price in check.. aside from Steele he's the most ideal trade in target for R13 out of the 4 teams who have the first bye

I’ll be definitely going defender shopping this week. DMac probably too far out of reach now so I’ll probably try and get to Powell who backed up last weeks effort pretty nicely. Should be somewhere priced in the 600s so is very reachable. Ash and Hunt are getting consistent scores so they’ll stay for a while.

Wilmot to Powell

Second trade will likely be a downgrade. Might be time to go for Greene as he’s had a couple of lean games.

Ashcroft and Callaghan stay for me again as they both cracked their BEs

Because I love chasing a big score…

Cerra is my target

Won’t be able to afford Bray/Steele/Anderson so Cerra is the best I can get. I have no idea how he has got 130s 3 weeks in a row but I want in. First time this year I’m considering going with a genuine POD trade in so I’m nervous
Has the resurrection of Brayshaw had a negative impact on Serong ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you telling me I went from Long to Roberts to Angwin…. All injured. I’m actually cursed.
Playing the long game, trying to get the bench and cash gen right, would have been better off sideways trading premos.
Yeah rookies are cooked, nobody is good enough to make 150k. Need to get midpricers like Atkins, JJ, Hunt (a while ago) to make the cash for upgrades. There will be a week where all these midpricers spud but for now, gotta keep riding them for the cash and points

Chandler, Ginbey, Hollands and Pedlar (soon) will be the only rookies that have given me meaningful cash for upgrades. I’ve missed a couple good rookies but overall, think I got some good midpricers to give me that cash gen

Early thoughts are

Ashcroft > RAtkins
Darcy > English

Going early on Ashcroft but can’t get to English with a Pedlar/Pou type.

Atkins Vs Eagles with a -BE is set to make some big $$$

JVR to Drury likely

Then will depend on what that cash can get me. Probably not a lot (only carrying $45k into the round)

Is Fiorini still a must have ?
I skipped on him and Atkins last week, so could possibly go there (potential Pedlar/Chandler upgrade).

i skipped both the GCS players last week too
I reckon Rat might be a viable cash grab this week.
Also got my eye on Fahey who i think will come into the side now Angwin is out

Is it too late to trade in tom Green ???
Hes killing it. Spewing i didnt get him rnd 1 when Jelly went down. Went SicDog instead. theres a few 100 pts loss from one decision ;(

Fergus Greene to Drury seems like the obvious first trade.
but who to get between Doch, Dunkley, Brayshaw, English, etc. or get a cash grab in Fiorini, Powell

Fergus > Drury
Newc > Doc

Zez still had 2nd most CBA's but Stringer and Hobbs getting decent mid time is a bit concerning with how many mouths they want to feed. Doc I suspect will move back into defence this week with Kennedy back in the team which I'm fine with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back