Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Who do you want to see?

For me it's Pies v Giants. 2 teams that just never give up, and can win anywhere.
With the Giants win today, they've now won at 9 different venues this year, which is a record. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see Toby tear it up on the big stage. Best player to watch because he has so much impact.

Who do you want to see?

For me it's Pies v Giants. 2 teams that just never give up, and can win anywhere.
With the Giants win today, they've now won at 9 different venues this year, which is a record. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see Toby tear it up on the big stage. Best player to watch because he has so much impact.
Would be nice to go to a GF and not want to wipe out 3 quarters with alcohol poisoning. 🤣

Melbourne v Collingwood

Who do you want to see?

The #BigBigSound memes will be back if this happens. We win our 16th or GWS making amends from 2019 and win their maiden flag.

2018 & 2019 losers going for the Heath Shaw Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions vs Dees/Pies/Blues with likelihood in that order. Lions will be getting home finals in weeks 1 and 3 so they should be winning through to the grand final.

If the Giants get in they'll probably crap the bed like 2019.

My predictor has Brisbane vs Melbourne, would be happy to see that GFs. Last meeting between these two was close so it would be a good match up.

A Collingwood v Carlton GF would cause a Bigfooty server meltdown, (yes even the VM’s in the cloud would suffer a meltdown bigger than Ben Hurr)

It’s not easy to predict at the moment because any 1 of the current top 5 have a fair shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back