Hall of Famer
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Who do you want to see?

For me it's Pies v Giants. 2 teams that just never give up, and can win anywhere.
With the Giants win today, they've now won at 9 different venues this year, which is a record. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see Toby tear it up on the big stage. Best player to watch because he has so much impact.

Colonial

Premium Gold
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Who do you want to see?

For me it's Pies v Giants. 2 teams that just never give up, and can win anywhere.
With the Giants win today, they've now won at 9 different venues this year, which is a record. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see Toby tear it up on the big stage. Best player to watch because he has so much impact.
Would be nice to go to a GF and not want to wipe out 3 quarters with alcohol poisoning. 🤣

BigVic

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Man City, GS Warriors
Who do you want to see?

The #BigBigSound memes will be back if this happens. We win our 16th or GWS making amends from 2019 and win their maiden flag.

2018 & 2019 losers going for the Heath Shaw Cup.

BigVic

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Man City, GS Warriors
Sydney vs Brisbane will send shivers down Rugby League Headquarters. Unlikely to happen but possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worm4

Premiership Player
May 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton have now played 9 grand finals in a row this year. It's time for a new team to play in one

PCORF

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Brisbane vs Collingwood .... the rematch 20 years later. Lions to make it 3 out of 3.

Chinacats

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Lions should get there now with home finals. Woods and Dees the other two. Doubt Port or any others make it . Would be good to see Blues do something from 5th.

Danw0w

Cancelled
Feb 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Lions vs Dees/Pies/Blues with likelihood in that order. Lions will be getting home finals in weeks 1 and 3 so they should be winning through to the grand final.

Adelaide Hawk

TheBrownDog
Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
I just hope whoever gets there, they are prepared to put on a show. Some of the lame performances over the years have turned the Grand Final into a farce. Unless you are prepared to give it a red-hot go, please, stay away.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
If the Giants get in they'll probably crap the bed like 2019.

My predictor has Brisbane vs Melbourne, would be happy to see that GFs. Last meeting between these two was close so it would be a good match up.

_Mike_

Super Moderator
Aug 10, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Montreal Canadiens
A Collingwood v Carlton GF would cause a Bigfooty server meltdown, (yes even the VM’s in the cloud would suffer a meltdown bigger than Ben Hurr)

It’s not easy to predict at the moment because any 1 of the current top 5 have a fair shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back