Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Future 4th is tied to *, does than make people feel better?
It’s just a bit careless. It’s not major in difference but it gives fuel to mob who say we are gifted all these picks and then waste them. Especially when lower pick gets traded for more. It’s like we were to arrogant to call around and see what the offers were.

Cause it does... we have taken 5 and so want to fill the remaining two with a delisted and a rookie

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not disputing the logic behind swapping the pick - questioning what we got for it considering pick 50 got a future 3rd.

Maybe this is a plan to rookie draft Shoenmaker with a 1 chance behave or f**k off contract.

Maybe, but I see it as trading 48 for a pick in the 60s being awful ROI. If that was proposed two weeks ago you’d ask for the Poort poster to be banned and sent to an ice bath.

That’s we he should been sacked at seasons end he is incompetent he is a plodder and has no Fu:king idea but his part of the boys club will be allowed to get away with this.
I’m surprised Clarkson and Viney have allowed this to happen which makes there role at the club next to nothing .

There are over ten people in that room.... why some people think he is running the show on his own is beyond me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone fill me in on the arie schoenmaker issue why clubs aren’t picking him?
Got a lot of trouble after buying booze for team mates at a training camp (or something along those lines) and some rather prolific rumors about him relentlessly bullying a kid for several years. Pretty sure I read he "didn't interview well" either, which is probably code for didn't take ownership of any of his issues.

It’s just a bit careless. It’s not major in difference but it gives fuel to mob who say we are gifted all these picks and then waste them. Especially when lower pick gets traded for more. It’s like we were to arrogant to call around and see what the offers were.
You think Brady cares what Port supporters say about us? It's a business transaction that worked for us or we wouldn't have done it.

Can someone fill me in on the arie schoenmaker issue why clubs aren’t picking him?
Got suspended by his club for 10 week for drinking and allegedly was the ring leader in bullying other students for 3 years at school..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back