Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone fill me in on the arie schoenmaker issue why clubs aren’t picking him?
Rumour, so grain of salt, but there was an incident involving grog and trashing a room, as well as his repeated bullying of a special needs kid. Off-field flags basically.

How does the ssp work? You invite players to train over summer and then you can put one on your list before the season? Can you recruit ssp players training with other clubs?
Yes you can. We could have 5 try for the 2 spots. The benefit being they know our system and if we don't pick them they may join our VFL.
Clarko did it pretty much every year at Hawthorn

Not disputing the logic behind swapping the pick - questioning what we got for it considering pick 50 got a future 3rd.

It's surely much of a muchness.... whose 3rd was it to our * 4th

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rumour, so grain of salt, but there was an incident involving grog and trashing a room, as well as his repeated bullying of a special needs kid. Off-field flags basically.
Sounds like a lovely character…not …understand why he’s slid all the way to rookie draft now……

Genuine campaigner.

Would be pissed off he we rookied schoenmaker, being a prick hasn't stopped us from picking players in the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustn't have rated delean as a small as he was there at 48.... who are the keys mcaughlin and sellers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Or we believe we can select him tomorrow.

The bullying is not just a rumour. I work in the industry I have had it confirmed. Guys a flog.

Drafting next Carey with pick 78
Larkey was pick 73; Bailey 48 - history shows for us and all clubs there are potentially good players at that area of the draft - hence other clubs are still drafting.

We have the second worst list in the comp - if we can't find a player that potentially fills a need at pick 48 we aren't looking hard enough.

Penny pinching to save a potential year of contract payments on an 18 year old is the stuff of amateurs.

That’s we he should been sacked at seasons end he is incompetent he is a plodder and has no Fu:king idea but his part of the boys club will be allowed to get away with this.
I’m surprised Clarkson and Viney have allowed this to happen which makes there role at the club next to nothing .

This is getting so f***ing boring.

I'd even prefer to hear you go back to whinging about attendances on a weekly basis, rather than this repetitive boy's club sh!t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back