Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Trades Big Bang angry-destroy.gif

Well .....after all the pondering over all the Round 2 Trade Options ....some have / will be successful ..and others, well ....
We commiserate with all the Coaches who brought Big Maxy Gawn into their R2 Sides

Just to let you know, your Community is in mourning with all you coaches

Thankyou Tribute salute .gif
IMG_0305.jpg

Injuries can certainly slow down your upgrade progress ......but try and make lemonade out of lemons ....there's always a way

Checklist for trades R3 (to be updated)
Chandler

I've updated some figures this morning and who is sitting near the top? Ben Brown! 94 average, slated to make $70k over the next two weeks. Not sure I'll be jumping on that one but that's a great start for him.

I've updated some figures this morning and who is sitting near the top? Ben Brown! 94 average, slated to make $70k over the next two weeks. Not sure I'll be jumping on that one but that's a great start for him.
Any thoughts Jeremy Cameron ?

I've got him increasing by $50k over the next two weeks. Problem I have is that I would prefer to see it again before I jump on and any trades I make have to be done with bolstering my defense in mind.
Sometimes having a 2nd look is a Coaches undoing ....that said, Cameron is too expensive to take a calculated risk on

Now Ziebell at $500K+ was an easy choice for R2

Sometimes having a 2nd look is a Coaches undoing ....that said, Cameron is too expensive to take a calculated risk on

Now Ziebell at $500K+ was an easy choice for R2
Ziebell is where I would have gone this round. I feel far more confident after one round that Ziebell can drop 85-90 each week than Cameron can drop 100s week in, week out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zevon what did you do with Xerri?
Thankfully not that 😅

He’s going up to English, although I’m fully expecting him to not even reach Gawn’s score before being subbed off himself. It’s just how fantasy works.

Brodie and JHF will be out for me

I’ll down grade JHF to a rookie, field Chandler and get a top 8 mid.

Brodie was an abortion of a starting pick.

Wouldn't mind getting Sampson Ryan in at R3 given he scored ok today although will be dependent on another rookie red dot elsewhere as the VC loop is just too valuable to ignore.

I've got $435k in the bank so depending on how Sheed goes tomorrow he might be the one to be culled and get him up to a full premo. I do like Darcy Cameron aswell tho.

Why did Young score so horribly? I'm tempted to jump off Macrae with poor CBAs.
Macrae and Young to Ziebell and Laird looks good at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back