Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’s everyone dumping Darcy on one bad game? Going up against west coast who don’t have a decent ruck… should go massive this week
Can do, absolutely. But what comes after that?
Cameron seems like he can equal or better him, can be swung forward later on, and the money can be shifted to shore up other areas?
Won't be everyone's go, more than one way to skin a cat.

I am in love with your priorities.

Your fella bagged a good'un
He doesn’t even supercoach. In fact I’ve never had a partner supercoach - that’d be a dream come true haha. Footy rules my life. When I was part time I chose Friday as my day off so I could focus on my trades!

Went with:
Docherty+Rozee+Chesser to Daicos+Ziebell+Setterfield

Have been thinking of pulling out of the Rozee+Chesser -> Ziebell/Setterfield and going
JHF+Chesser -> Chandler + Ziebell

Rozee will be a keeper but cash generation potential of Ziebell + Setterfield is huge and gets another rookie off-field.

1680308643657.png

Next week plan is JHF -> Bowes unless he pulls his finger out then leave for a few weeks to moo. Figure I might as well use extra trades to restructure my team while we have the 2 games knowledge but prices haven't changed.

Anyone think its worth trading F.Greene to Chandler? Both will be my D7

Thinking it might be better to save the trade as I'll need to punt DCam..

Anyone think its worth trading F.Greene to Chandler? Both will be my D7

Thinking it might be better to save the trade as I'll need to punt DCam..
Not worth it

Fergus could kick 3 or 4 today

Pedlar > Chandler or Warner > LDU

Thoughts? i have Chandler currently
Warner 114 and 80...and he only cost 530K (ish). A 97 avge for just 2 games is terminal and needs trading ?
Did you catch him with your daughter or something ?

You cant play this game not even giving them enough time to score. For all you know you could be trading out a top5 mid this year. Not enough information yet to base any decision like that.

LDU just looks like chasing last weeks points. See how he goes when they lose...and they will lose a lot. Absolutely no hurry to get him.

Missed Himmelberg when he broke out.
Didn't start Daniher when he was rookie priced and scored well.
Didn't even have Ziebell last time.

But because I'm crap at SC, I've developed a bad case of FOMO.

So in came JayZ this week. Thanks for a huge 1st quarter you cumquat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back