Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah know what you mean.

if Bytel is named sub will that sway the decision, can you wait until Sat night?
Couldn't in the end, but had a look at Bytel fixture and he will be useful for looping if not named, and I need to get rookies off-field, so Pedlar > Ziebell 👍
Hope Lukey goes 150 in the showdown and sticks it up me, like the way he goes about it

1680248694593.png

Already traded Dale to Naicos

Got a few options for my other 2 trades:

Option 1
Cunnington > Ziebell
Phillips > D Cameron (via Davey)

Option 2
Cunnington > Ziebell
Chesser > Setterfield

Option 3
Cunnington > Caminiti
Chesser > LDU

Any thoughts?

Thanks all 👍
Keeping Callaghan, culling Pedlar (shame, but don't see another way to get to Ziebell, who I think is worth the risk).

Darcy > Cameron
Pedlar > Ziebell
Steele > Setandforgetterfield

And 300k for next week. Is what it is now.

nice wow wow wee wow GIF
200.gif

View attachment 1645446

Option 1
Cunnington > Ziebell

Option 2
Cunnington > Ziebell
Chesser > Setterfield

Option 3
Cunnington > Caminiti
Chesser > LDU

Any thoughts?

I would go Chesser > Setterfield & Cunnington > Ziebell

View attachment 1645446

Option 1
Cunnington > Ziebell

Option 2
Cunnington > Ziebell
Chesser > Setterfield

Option 3
Cunnington > Caminiti
Chesser > LDU

Any thoughts?

Option 2 easily. Gets you two guys that will go up a heap in value and score points on field for 2 dud selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks all 👍
Keeping Callaghan, culling Pedlar (shame, but don't see another way to get to Ziebell, who I think is worth the risk).

Darcy > Cameron
Pedlar > Ziebell
Steele > Setandforgetterfield

And 300k for next week. Is what it is now.
Why’s everyone dumping Darcy on one bad game? Going up against west coast who don’t have a decent ruck… should go massive this week

I'm coming from a long way back, 81K - so got to do something different.

I'm hoping Taranto (wet weather) and Clark (more mid time no Steele) don't end up punish me too much :straining:

I've considered other players instead of TT to trade out but in the end I've kept them for their upside e.g. Darcy, Docherty and even Rozee
Even though trading TT is unnecessary - I'll chalk it up as my early Luxury trade.

Let's see how RD3 unfold!
1680250715052.png

Help me get chandler in - I’m in hossie as have just had a baby which is a most inconvenient time for supercoach haha. I’m thinking ratugolea is my only option. Also would like to flick Chesser but not urgent. Thank you!!

Yeah, Rata to Chandler is the obvious move.

I have Jack Steele. May as well get rid. Who for though? Already have Mills, Petracca, and Brayshaw as my mid premos and can afford anyone. Thinking of a POD like Parish and/or sideways to a similar ilk, but perhaps take the punt and bank a wad of coin taking Setterfield?

I have Jack Steele. May as well get rid. Who for though? Already have Mills, Petracca, and Brayshaw as my mid premos and can afford anyone. Thinking of a POD like Parish and/or sideways to a similar ilk, but perhaps take the punt and bank a wad of coin taking Setterfield?
Oliver or Laird

Help me get chandler in - I’m in hossie as have just had a baby which is a most inconvenient time for supercoach haha. I’m thinking ratugolea is my only option. Also would like to flick Chesser but not urgent. Thank you!!
Ratugolea > Chandler and Ben King > Ziebell

Get one of the big guns. Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back