Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Guys after some thoughts here. What do you guys think?
This is my current team after 2 trades this round.
I was thinking of using the Boost to set my team up for next week.
What I was thinking of doing is trading Callaghan > Chandler and swing one of my Premo forwards into the Midfield.
This will leave me with $282k in the bank so next week I can go Ridley > Bowes which should give me enough for the second trade to go
maybe Greene > English and swing Cameron forward.
This will give me 2 premo rucks and Cameron as cover forward and will also allow me once Ziebell gets DPP to swing him back and the premo with Dpp I moved into the midfield earlier back to the forward line. By then the Cows will be ready to upgrade to Premos.

1.JPG
2.JPG

Ok Guys after some thoughts here. What do you guys think?
This is my current team after 2 trades this round.
I was thinking of using the Boost to set my team up for next week.
What I was thinking of doing is trading Callaghan > Chandler and swing one of my Premo forwards into the Midfield.
This will leave me with $282k in the bank so next week I can go Ridley > Bowes which should give me enough for the second trade to go
maybe Greene > English and swing Cameron forward.
This will give me 2 premo rucks and Cameron as cover forward and will also allow me once Ziebell gets DPP to swing him back and the premo with Dpp I moved into the midfield earlier back to the forward line. By then the Cows will be ready to upgrade to Premos.

View attachment 1645294
View attachment 1645295
Confused No Idea GIF by G2 Esports
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Timing is terrible, Cowan plays on Saturday!

Yes .

I'll sub cheeser into the backs and play Cowan .
Kentable a sub risk.

Trade Kentable inteed.

Risk but I can't take Wilmont score .

Was hoping Kentable got 2 price raisers ...but he's out of favour already .

Help me get chandler in - I’m in hossie as have just had a baby which is a most inconvenient time for supercoach haha. I’m thinking ratugolea is my only option. Also would like to flick Chesser but not urgent. Thank you!!

Congratulations mate.

You'll get a good night's sleep again in about 4 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cowan prob punches out a 50-55 so play him and risk losing 15 pts, or don't play him and if CC is sub risk a potential 20

My thought is that if Cowan gets a 40 with Wilmott on the bench that is disappointing. If Constable is sub that is worse.

You can't always make the perfect choice in this game but fielding Cowan seems the percentage play. If you take the percentage play more often than not you come out ahead.

My thought is that if Cowan gets a 40 with Wilmott on the bench that is disappointing. If Constable is sub that is worse.

You can't always make the perfect choice in this game but fielding Cowan seems the percentage play. If you take the percentage play more often than not you come out ahead.

I like that bit .

:moustache:.

DEF: Docherty, Ridley, Jones, Ginbey, McKenna, Constance (Wilmot, Cowan)

MID: Laird, Bont, Cripps, Green, Hopper, Setterfield, Ashcroft, Mackenzie (Baker, Chesser, Davey)

RUC: Darcy, Marshall (Madden)

FWD: Dunkley, Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Flanders, Sheezel (Esava, Greene)

30k left, no trades done yet.

Ridley > Stocker
Rata > Worpel
Flanders > Ziebell

Or

Ridley > Daicos
Darcy > Cameron
Flanders > Ziebell

The top one would mean next week I’ll go Darcy to Cameron and maybe someone up to Bowes

Ziebell over Worpedo for me.

1st one ... callaghan > (as in greater than, not to) worpel

Easily A imo. Finn still has a BE in the neg and Worpel is not a keeper. Darcy has a BE of 182 and Cameron i think is a safe call as a keeper, even if its as a forward

I'm very happy to hold Callaghan FWIW
Thanks all 👍
Keeping Callaghan, culling Pedlar (shame, but don't see another way to get to Ziebell, who I think is worth the risk).

Darcy > Cameron
Pedlar > Ziebell
Steele > Setandforgetterfield

And 300k for next week. Is what it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back