Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option 2 are the trades I did lol. The 95k could get you a rookie up to Bowes next week as well
With this scenario in mind .....which trades do you prefer?

Darcy to Cameron @ R2
OR
Cunnington to Cameron at F4

Darcy could go huge against WCE

Just realised this is an option as well. Leaves 1.8k
View attachment 1645141

Or simply fade Chandler and not use a boost. Keeping Greene
I’d probably keep Greene think he makes some good cash, he kicked 0.4 last week. Could of been a 80+ score. Missing the first price rise of chandler isn’t ideal but could still get him next week. Darcy should go big against eagles rucks but I just don’t trust him now

With this scenario in mind .....which trades do you prefer?

Darcy to Cameron @ R2
OR
Cunnington to Cameron at F4

Darcy could go huge against WCE
Agreed Darcy could go huge against eagles but i Don’t trust him anymore, don’t know why I started him tbh. Tough choice though. My theory on getting Cameron is to swing him to f6 and grab Gawn after he’s back and dropped in price

Why are you trading Taranto, what are your other options?

Greene to Chandler is unnecessary IMO
No other means to get Ziebell and Setterfield.

I could do Darcy to Cameron and then JHF to Ziebell or Setters (forward line would be thin in this scenario).

No realistic other options. Team here
1680233768065.png

Agreed Darcy could go huge against eagles but i Don’t trust him anymore, don’t know why I started him tbh. Tough choice though. My theory on getting Cameron is to swing him to f6 and grab Gawn after he’s back and dropped in price
Has been my thinking as well .....however the Darcy trade will give me $215K in the kitty ....which opens up a lot of flexibility down back, where we're losing on-field rookies ......or to get Piggy

Has been my thinking as well .....however the Darcy trade will give me $215K in the kitty ....which opens up a lot of flexibility down back, where we're losing on-field rookies ......or to get Piggy
It’s a slight worry down back, I’m very light in defence but think I should be ok only need 2 more weeks before ziebell and sheezel become dpp

Ended up settling on
Darcy > DCam
Bytel > Ziebell
Docherty > Daicos

Happy with the first trade. Shrek has had 1 good quarter out of 8 so far, dumping English (and skipping him this week) looking like a big miss, but DCam being F/R enables a possible cheap Gawn inclusion down the track.

Second trade was gonna be Worpel, but if Ziebell holds onto the pisstake role he has keeper potential and will get DPP, just too valuable to skip.

Don't like trading out Doch, but need to funds for this week's and next week's trades, unfortunately he's the one the cops the cut.

Unfortunately no way to get Worpel or Setterfield, didn't pick many midpricers so I didn't have any bust picks to flick for them.

33 trades and 46k for next week, all eyes on Bowes.

If you were a bird, mate, you'd be a rockertoo.
If I were a magician, I'd be SigfriedandScoopsroy.
Reckon there's something in that for all of us.
#philosophywithscoopsroy

Hahaha .

If I was a woman's....

Everyone would want a ride ...:moustache::moustache:.

Baby Puppies GIF
Dog GIF by ViralHog
The Guy Dog GIF by High Maintenance
Puppies National Puppy Day GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No other means to get Ziebell and Setterfield.

I could do Darcy to Cameron and then JHF to Ziebell or Setters (forward line would be thin in this scenario).

No realistic other options. Team here
View attachment 1645150
Nothing is easy, you've got to back yourself...

I'm treating the first two weeks as a chance to correct the structure of my team, based on two weeks of data.
I'm also considering the Taranto trade, a bit of a luxury trade - but, a necessity for me.
It came down to TT vs Rozee, and I just like Rozee's upside, I'm a sucker for Boom and Bust type of players though.

Nothing is easy, you've got to back yourself...

I'm treating the first two weeks as a chance to correct the structure of my team, based on two weeks of data.
I'm also considering the Taranto trade, a bit of a luxury trade - but, a necessity for me.
It came down to TT vs Rozee, and I just like Rozee's upside, I'm a sucker for Boom and Bust type of players though.
Had the exact same thought process lol, rozee ceiling was the deciding factor

Trades all locked and loaded.

Gawn > Cameron

Clark > Daicos

Chesser > Chandler

Now with Phillipou switched to my midfield I have to decide between him and Hollands for my M8 spot, they are projected to score about the same.

Usually if it's a 50/50 call between a Saints player and another club's player I will go with the Sainter so I'll probably go with Phillipou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back