Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original plan was getting in Darcy Cameron for Gawn, Sheezal for Braun and Ziebell for Flanders. But a better idea is to get setterfield and put Long into the forward line and keep hopper on the bench. If by chance Oskar Baker scores a ton tomorrow night, I can loop his score with Hopper and I'll go back to my orignal plan with Ziebell instead of Setterfield. Sounds like a good plan?

Darcy > D Cam
Pedlar > Ziebell
Steele > Setterfield (hold Cuckleberry Finn)

Vs

Pedlar > Ziebell
Callaghan > Worpel
Steele > Setandforgetterfield (hold Darcy)

What makes more sense?
Easily A imo. Finn still has a BE in the neg and Worpel is not a keeper. Darcy has a BE of 182 and Cameron i think is a safe call as a keeper, even if its as a forward

Considering the below trades, thoughts?

All of the below involve Ridley to Daicos, pretty keen to move Ridley on. I'd ideally like cash in the kitty to turn Chesser into Bowes the week after, and spare beyond that wouldn't go astray.

1) Flanders>Chandler (F6)
Macrae>LDU
319k kitty

2) Flanders>Ziebell
Macrae>Setterfield
296k kitty

3) Flanders>Ziebell
Macrae>LDU
87k kitty, could be 100k more if I did Docherty to Daicos instead

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Team for reference:
Screenshot 2023-03-27 152803.png

It’s broken. Caters towards the casuals to boost clicks on their website and boost revenue through advertising.

The amount of articles, pod casts, information sought readily and all free kills any chance of you getting a step up on the competition. The game is now purely all luck.

PLUS don’t even get me started on their scoring system. Completely broken.

You to have find PODS..

You have to take risks on them.

If they don't pan out, you end up lower than kents with no clue lol

Hall isn't the threat imo.
Clarko rates players who can kick.
Sheezel, Goater and Bergman can all kick well.
When Ben McKay comes back (in 2-3 weeks), I could see a scenario where Ziebell, Corr, Goater and Bergman take in turns sitting out games depending on form and who the opposition is.
Luke McDonald isn't going to get dropped because he's a co-captain. McKay and Logue aren't going to get dropped because they're the nucleus of our backline for the next five years. Sheezel isn't going to get dropped unless he somehow hits a sustained period of poor form.
Assuming there are 7 defenders in the starting 22 most weeks, that leaves one of Ziebell, Corr, Goater and Bergman as the sub or in the twos.

If that happens, JZ will be worth way more as a trade out than you paid for him as a trade in.

Gonna be a different game this year.

Adapt or die

Considering the below trades, thoughts?

All of the below involve Ridley to Daicos, pretty keen to move Ridley on. I'd ideally like cash in the kitty to turn Chesser into Bowes the week after, and spare beyond that wouldn't go astray.

1) Flanders>Chandler (F6)
Macrae>LDU
319k kitty

2) Flanders>Ziebell
Macrae>Setterfield
296k kitty

3) Flanders>Ziebell
Macrae>LDU
87k kitty, could be 100k more if I did Docherty to Daicos instead

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Team for reference:
View attachment 1643467
I would go 2 but:

Macrae > Daicos (swing Constable to the mids)
Flanders > Zielbel
Chesser > Setterfield

Then you have 4 premos down back keep your structure Midfield and improve your Forward line while getting rid of 2 duds.

If that happens, JZ will be worth way more as a trade out than you paid for him as a trade in.

Gonna be a different game this year.

Adapt or die
Exactly. With that mindset he’s an alright pick.
Not losing much sleep over shorting him though.
As those sage philosophers TLC once sang:
“Don’t go chasing midpricers,
Please stick to those guns and the rookies you’re used to”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell was a Premo in 2021 until he got injured and then the coach broke him last year in a Forward pocket.
He is proven to score well in the right position and with DPP will be better than most midpricers.

I would go 2 but:

Macrae > Daicos (swing Constable to the mids)
Flanders > Zielbel
Chesser > Setterfield

Then you have 4 premos down back keep your structure Midfield and improve your Forward line while getting rid of 2 duds.
Damn I love the idea but the money doesn't add up :( I'm 84k short

But I know you're going to have it your way or nothing at all

Darcy > D Cam
Pedlar > Ziebell
Steele > Setterfield (hold Cuckleberry Finn)

Vs

Pedlar > Ziebell
Callaghan > Worpel
Steele > Setandforgetterfield (hold Darcy)

What makes more sense?

A.

Hondor prob going large this week.

But get got DC means you can get a cheap Gawn down the river .

Really think Daicos is a must but hate sideways trades. If I were to trade I would go:
Option 1
Ridley to Daicos

Option 2
Young to Daicos

Or can you suggest a better idea?
a6babcc83c95d79c2289129190ba846e.jpg
ba92a619cc3b3afe572af5f3445c6a12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some kent needs to write the Round 3 Discussion Opening Thread.

I's got stuff to say dammit.

My main league opponent is 235 in the world and I am 33K.

But I feel a vergence in the Force.

She has Hopper and I have Callaghan. She's gotta hold and play a rook (Wilmot via moving Constable) and I don't coz Finn gon' play.

Grundy is going to put his grown-ass man pants on this week against Ladhams.

She's going sideways from Dawson to Daicos and you KNOW the SC gods are gonna punish for that. Not via Daics (although all these kents putting the VC on him have me nervous and I defs won't entertain that kind of nonsense) but Dawson's going to go large I reckon.

I've jettisoned my failed midpricers and expect improved scores from Cunnington, De Goey (compared to last week), Ranga Richards (compared to last week), along with continued improvement from Day and my newbies Setters and DCameron.

If I was a betting man I'd have a dollar on me

Im set on getting Setterfield, Ziebell and McKenna. Just trying to decide on the three I cull. It’ll either be Ridley, Chesser and Flanders or Ash, JHF and Flanders.

I don’t really want to trade Ridley but I still think I can get a little bit of cash out of Ash and Horn, whereas Ridley is only going the other way if he stinks it up again
I'll let you in on a little secret .....but tell no-one OK ?

Next week, Ridley gets traded to Bowes & Ziebell / Day ......I reckon 2:1 is a good trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back