Trades 2023 Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm.. might be boost time
Grundy to someone. He’s gonna lose to much cash
Phillipoo to Cincotta
Baker to premo mid

Edit: Bakers got mooing left in him actually. Got some cash spare so maybe Davey to a potential premo in Steele/Mills/Cogs/ Sinclair/ Sicily.. I’d
Prefer to get a mid in tho

Last edited:
Poo, Ferg & Rebecca all ready for the slaughter - Rebecca my only one on field

Cincotta one downgrade option, perhaps Angwin

upgrade to Steele maybe or Sic and Sincs at reasonable value now.

need Neale and Laird at some stage soon - Neale probably ripe to bring in round 9

If I can afford Phillipou + Greene > Ziebell + Cincotta, that would be good.

Though it'd still leave Cowan, Roberts and Johnson doing a whole lot of nothing on my bench.

After last night's massacre there are really no good reasons for Clarko to not play Drury and Bergman from here on in.

Surely Bergman will be named this week, in which case I'd consider bringing him in too, just to replace the deadwood with a warm body.

Didn't even realise George Hewett averaged 110+ last year

He had an interrupted preseason, had round 2 off, and has been slowly building ever since

Season high 85% TOG last night
Season high 94% CBAs last night

Yes they played against witches hats and the match was over early, but wouldn't that be an excuse to reduce his TOG and rest him for next week?

It looks like he's back to full fitness, so at $485k, 27 years old, coming off a 111.4 average in 2022, surely he's worth a look?

Once I've got Oliver in this week, operation get Steele without losing Hopper, Ashcroft, or Chandler will commence.

Going to be easier said than done with McKenna, Phillips, Wilmot, and JVR as my down/up candidates that will be nearing their price peaks. :drunk:

We've really been spoiled for choice this year.

He had an interrupted preseason, had round 2 off, and has been slowly building ever since

Yes they played against witches hats and the match was over early, but wouldn't that be an excuse to reduce his TOG and rest him for next week?

It looks like he's back to full fitness, so at $485k, 27 years old, coming off a 111.4 average in 2022, surely he's worth a look?
You'd need some serious nuts for the this IMO.

Looked good last night and looked a lot better across the ground in particular but hard to take much out of a training drill vs Claremont reserves.
Blues also had 9 tons last night and 12 scores 90+ with over 2100 SC points as a team... don't imagine we'll have that level of dominance again.

If Kennedy stays out of the starting 22 with Saad and Docherty back then I think George can be considered - if they both play I can see his CBAs going down and his scoring with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much a direct sideways from Shitterfield

Seriously starting to think Dangerfield has come back in vogue. Looks great so far this year
Yeah but you just know they’re going to manage (ergo rest) him during the year.

Yeah but you just know they’re going to manage (ergo rest) him during the year.

words point GIF

Greene/Ginbey to Cincotta and Setterfield > Gawn

Really wish for Wet toast to rest Ginbey he bloody needs it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back