Competitions 2023 SuperCoach/Fantasy questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently have Menzie and Davey as F6/7 and Ridley D3.

Merrett will be good for SC too but I try to keep a max of 3 players per team.

Picked up Caldwell in a draft league, is he meant to be out for long with that injury from the praccy match?

By making Draper your R2?

There’s only 8 spots onfield in the midfield.

So if you go by the adage that “Rookies determine structure” and “Any player who can make you 150k is a rookie”

Then it makes sense somewhat. Spend the money elsewhere. Not sure if I’ll be brave enough to do it but think it’s somewhat justified

Ridley vs Young is the final choice I'm facing with my starting 22 and I just can't make up my mind.
I buckled and went daicos.
I think young is in for a big year. But daicos might be a little more consistent in the SC scoring dept.

Ridley ive opted out against to avoid double angst when he doesn't perform

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calf injury. 6 weeks
Shuffled my team around a bit (have plenty of DPP), not sure who my rookie defenders should be apart from Cowan. Currently also have Francis (if he plays, McKenna and Wilmot but might look to trade him, have too many Brisbane players between those two, Ashcroft and Dunkley.

Shuffled my team around a bit (have plenty of DPP), not sure who my rookie defenders should be apart from Cowan. Currently also have Francis (if he plays, McKenna and Wilmot but might look to trade him, have too many Brisbane players between those two, Ashcroft and Dunkley.
Chesser and Ginbey are some popular options.

Chesser and Ginbey are some popular options.
Have both in the mids. Might move one back and get another rookie mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back