List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the whisper amongst recruiters is Haynes salary dump ( we pay $600k per year for 2 years) plus pick 7 for either pick 15 or 18.
We would then have 2,3,7,17 and one of 15 or 18. That gives us plenty to go after pick 1. And for those wondering - yes Harley Reid is THAT GOOD.

This is that peak moment of being a whole heap up on something like blackjack, do you leave the table?
Kraks: Yes
Brady: (Hopefully) yes
That one mate we have: Nah, just one more

This trade period is more fun than our 2023 season

michael-jackson-6pJNYBYSMFod2

This is our Grand Final

Oooo Reaction GIF

At first glance, felt we overpaid a little on this Fish trade. However, brings our pick firmly within the first round, so at least it doesn't get diluted by all the picks that land 'at the end of first round' for compensation/PP that picks in the twenties would do

It’s effectively 17 & 30ish(Fisher value range) for 21 & 25 - pretty even deal imo.

wow so much has happened already.... and we haven't even traded powell and whiphi out yet!

haha jk

....but not... shit's about to get real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one mate: nah cmon man you're on a streak can't lose!
I have a good mate, who in that circumstance would be going
“Cmon Kraks, all in”
Needless to say, I’ve seen that same smug * walk out with a good haul
Kraks would just walk way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back