AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

was flying, 2401 last week, up to 53rd, looking great this week.

Chucked Maley on field to take Richards score over Wilson.

Stuck in India so time difference meant I woke up 5 minutes into the first quarter.

Flanders out. Donut. All four emergencies already played. Wilson sitting there looking pretty.

Ffs. Hoping Naicos C and Holmes unique can make up for some of the damage. Or Wilson has a stinker I guess

was flying, 2401 last week, up to 53rd, looking great this week.

Chucked Maley on field to take Richards score over Wilson.

Stuck in India so time difference meant I woke up 5 minutes into the first quarter.

Flanders out. Donut. All four emergencies already played. Wilson sitting there looking pretty.

Ffs. Hoping Naicos C and Holmes unique can make up for some of the damage. Or Wilson has a stinker I guess
Yeah - I was up to 187 after a 2455 last week. London time difference means I get Darcy's 47...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2301, let down a bit by Macrae and Rozee. It feels like a holding type of score, but hopefully can push back into the top 200.

Might do something a bit different this week and give the trade button a well deserved week off. No rookies on the bubble and best 18, positioned for a couple of upgrades the following week

2301, let down a bit by Macrae and Rozee. It feels like a holding type of score, but hopefully can push back into the top 200.

Might do something a bit different this week and give the trade button a well deserved week off. No rookies on the bubble and best 18, positioned for a couple of upgrades the following week
I was 21 points less and went from 192 to 146. You should definitely have pushed up the ranks.

I was 21 points less and went from 192 to 146. You should definitely have pushed up the ranks.
I jumped to 150 in the end.
A little surprised as it wasn’t the best score in any of my league, with quite a few scores 25points either way of mine.
Happy enough with that.

Byes are always hit a miss. I’m currently fielding 20 but that includes Sharp, Clohesy, Richard, Sweet and Rozee and Macrae who haven’t exactly set the world on fire. With a few of those playing early in the round, I’ll make a judgement call and make a trade if I feel I need an upgrade somewhere to knock a score out.

I got Richards but missed on Freijah and Reville. Now there seems to be a dearth of rookies and I don't see any worth trading in.

Might simply not trade.

Does anyone plan to not trade until they see scores up until Saturday night, then consider trading in a Sunday player? I'm thinking it could be a good option. Too many sub-50 scores and I might do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back