AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Given a more and more even season is it really worth it betting on teams to win anymore in terms of the odds being offered for the value?

I think most of my win bets have been through player goals or fantasy markets

Ah Chee for example, Mccrae, Harmes (if I spelt them correctly) all long odds for 3+ goals.

Thoughts?

PointsBet Exclusive Offer for Thursday Night offer of $6. Would love a game with goals but feel $6 is probably on the lower side, want a bit more for that.

Anyone can sell me the thought this clears or has a chance?

View attachment 1987595
Yeah 1-5mm rain Thursday. Time for me to get back on the defenders bandwagon with the unders.

Editing- My bad it is in Darwin.

Last edited:
Geelong 1-39
Sydney 1-39
Collingwood 1-39
GWS 1-39
Fremantle 1-39
Port Adelaide 1-39
Brisbane
Essendon
Melbourne

$713 SB

Given a more and more even season is it really worth it betting on teams to win anymore in terms of the odds being offered for the value?

I think most of my win bets have been through player goals or fantasy markets

Ah Chee for example, Mccrae, Harmes (if I spelt them correctly) all long odds for 3+ goals.

Thoughts?
given some of the bet slips you have posted then you should not be bothering with h2h or line markets, these markets are much deeper in volume and much harder to beat these days, I would say you definitely don't have an edge on them.

There is so much money to be paid for smaller bettors with access to all books in Aus betting AFL player markets, this is what you should be targeting while you can.

I'm unsure about Geeolong. It's in Darwin. It's hot and steamy like Tubby Porkins' run for 10 metres. Dare say slippery too.

Geelong should bounce but I would be cautious.
The runner will be bringing burritos out for Porkins as he'll be losing too many kg's in the humidity

The runner will be bringing burritos out for Porkins as he'll be losing too many kg's in the humidity
Hawkins won't play as he will want to break games record at Home, Jez is out with concussion protocols.

It'll be a much younger and faster forward line.
Expect Shannon Neale and maybe Shaun Mannagh to play.

its as much of a home game for Suns as it is on the Goldie, price indicates this though and the weekends results killed any decent value on them from a ratings point of view too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm unsure about Geeolong. It's in Darwin. It's hot and steamy like Tubby Porkins' run for 10 metres. Dare say slippery too.

Geelong should bounce but I would be cautious.

Hawkins won't play as he will want to break games record at Home, Jez is out with concussion protocols.

It'll be a much younger and faster forward line.
Expect Shannon Neale and maybe Shaun Mannagh to play.
Hawkins out will only help Geelongs forward line. Forgot about Cameron that will be a loss and I can assume this game will start $1.90 a piece.

2 goals multi b365
Owies Long Macrae 2g
$26.50

Was gonna suggest if Porkins doesn’t play and Neale misses (hurt is ankle but will prob play) J Henry may swing forward but 365 have him at $17 for 2 goals already. Wouldn’t trust him to kick multiples and I’d want the usual $30-$40 dollars that they usually have him at anyway

Was gonna suggest if Porkins doesn’t play and Neale misses (hurt is ankle but will prob play) J Henry may swing forward but 365 have him at $17 for 2 goals already. Wouldn’t trust him to kick multiples and I’d want the usual $30-$40 dollars that they usually have him at anyway

Neale was listed as emergency for AFL game, he must have pulled up alright?

Jeremy Sharp goals: 1/2/3
Paying $2.45, $13 & $71 w B365

He kicked 2.2 at the weekend... 1.1 the week prior. Has 5/9 games this year kicking a goal.

Steele & NWM at $1.87 and $2.15 for 25+ disposals also seems good value.

Geelong 1-24
Tyson Stengle To Kick 2+ Goals
Ben Long To Kick 2+ Goals
Sam Clohesy To Get 15+ Disposals
Zach Guthrie To Get 15+ Disposals
Under 180.5 Alternate Totals

$90 PB

Ben Long 2+ $5.50 been smashed to $4

Johnson 2+ $9 smashed to $6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back