Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who we fielding out of Reid/Wilson? Had Wilson last week but think Reid has higher average.
Going to EMG loop Wilson this week and use Barnett if I need to at F6 if the score is good (well better than what Lazarro or H.Reid might do).

EDIT: just realised I can't do this as it would mean Jackson at R3 and not playing.

Pretty sure Dev was trying to tag him at times Sunday. Didn't do a great job of it.
Think he went to him late, perhaps late in the third, but definitely in the 4th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has it been confirmed he's out for a month?
Thst news will Come out later today imagine

Looks like a low grade strain so at least 3

They’re going to be very very cautious with him because of his injury history.

Coxy can go back to replace him ..Redman back after this week ..Ridley back in two ..even Draper is an option going back coming back probably this week

Just means old man Heppell gets a few more games

Think he's just out of form. He's an early upgrade target off his bye for me.
He's definitely not as clean as he was, and a little more outside too I reckon. Like you, I think his form improves as the structures are bedded in more.

Yeah right ..forgot about that lol

I’m in bed off work with a horrendous flu

My brain is mush

Right there with ya mate. Lot of crap going around, and I've had tonsillitis, COVID, and now bronchitis. Got my first 2 hours of proper sleep in 4 days this morning.

Flu season in summer, who woulda thunk it?

Simmo rested him on field up forward. Starting and playing on ball but won't be playing there as much a we'd like. He'll be looked after.
Yep Simpson spelled that out quite clearly in the post game ramblings.

They are definitely not doing a young Cousins situation and plonking him in the centre all day.

He said they’re going to take it easy on him and put him forward a lot.

This entire WC season is about developing their young players.

They have no interest in trying winning games at all costs. And I don’t blame them for this strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back