Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say it’s just one of those weird anomalies. More concerning for me would be that you don’t have 46 disposals, 10 clearances and 6 score involvements without opposition coaches taking note. Surely there’s a fair bit of work put into him this week and future weeks? Even if it’s not a hard tag per se, it’s hard to imagine he won’t have a fair bit more attention. That’s a worry when you’re paying for somebody priced at 113

Yeah agreed, but who from North tag's? Shiels?

I deleted my post because I got my info off Fanfooty and it looks like they haven't included all games from last year so he might have more since

Jordan Clark on the plane, Reidy not on the plane, good for Jackson and Clark :).

EDIT: Could also mean Young into backline because of Will Brodie? Which affects Clark also 🙃

Last edited:
Yeah agreed, but who from North tag's? Shiels?
I would answer this, but I have no idea who even plays for North and I don’t ever plan to find out 🤭

Any West coast lads here?
Reid half back and mid in the praccy then mainly fwd in the real stuff, where do we think he plays this week?

Just deciding on Wilson vs reid

The other one is the mids 🤣 would drop Roberts for sharp, but the question is if sanders will be subbed again

2 More years and the whole footy world will know most of our Premiership players.
Yeah all jokes aside you have an excellent young crop and a lot to look forward to in a couple of seasons from now

In an effort to stop ghost ship sailing past me.
Can’t decide between Billings & Bonner
One has bye coming & the other has Sinclair coming.
Leaning toward Billings but then 1 premium 2 mid pricers and 2 rooks - Demons
Makes round 6 an issue.
I was deliberating over these two, went with Billings as it leaves me with potential to reverse trade until saturday, and allows me to get an extra midfield rookie on field vs the fwd rookies. Those mid rookies look like scoring a hell of a lot better than the fwd ones.
Billings also a shot at being a keeper, or at least going close enough.
He is my only r6 bye player in the fwd line, im happy to tank it though.
Bonner also Sinclair flag

Reid half back and mid in the praccy then mainly fwd in the real stuff, where do we think he plays this week?

The other one is the mids 🤣 would drop Roberts for sharp, but the question is if sanders will be subbed again
I believe if he plays back he will see less mid time.
Thinking it is probably the same this week @ Mid/Fwd
If Clay Hall comes in he will go back more IMO

Reid is a midfielder, they sent him forward as its less information for him to take in for the week, with going to midfield meetings, CBA meetings, adding defense meetings would be a bit overkill for a debutant.
Id expect him to continue being a 70-75% TOG, 40-50% CBA player, resting forward.

He has shown enough imo to show he can be a 70 avg scorer in that mix, the 55 was vs port, so thats a 70 vs most other teams

Reid is a midfielder, they sent him forward as its less information for him to take in for the week, with going to midfield meetings, CBA meetings, adding defense meetings would be a bit overkill for a debutant.
Id expect him to continue being a 70-75% TOG, 40-50% CBA player, resting forward.

He has shown enough imo to show he can be a 70 avg scorer in that mix, the 55 was vs port, so thats a 70 vs most other teams
The 30 points since qtr time is a worry, but yeah tough match up. Hopefully gets a bit more mid time then last week 💪

The 30 points since qtr time is a worry, but yeah tough match up. Hopefully gets a bit more mid time then last week 💪
I wouldnt worry, hardest matchup as was mentioned, against less proficient midfields he will have more access to points. He wont get more mid time, he was already at 40%+ CBAs, thats probably where he stays for a while. Ginbey will get a bump if anybody was to, he was in there very little

Priced at 60, all he needs to do is average 85 and it's a win, could be a hold until his mid season bye.
If he averages 80 over the next 5 weeks online paid price projectors have him rising up to 650K by his Bye.

Throw in a couple of better scores at the G, maybe 100 this week and 95 against Brisbane and his price could rise up to 680k or so by the Bye.

Currently price $538k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would u guys prioritize this week. Naicos who i regret not starting or serong. Leaning towards Naicos as he is soo consistent where as serong is still unknown on whether he will be top8.

Who would u guys prioritize this week. Naicos who i regret not starting or serong. Leaning towards Naicos as he is soo consistent where as serong is still unknown on whether he will be top8.
Can't go wrong with either, but be aware that if you bring in Naicos you'll have to lock in at least one trade tonight, before Sunday teams have been finalised.

Think I might go D'Ambrosio over Young/Clark given the uncertainty around Freo. Although the match up is pretty tempting.
And Bonner over Billings. Banks a lot of cash but gives me another look at a few options and gets points and cash gen.

I was gonna miss Serong and go the value play of Sharp and Dempsey.

By some miracle, the masses have not jumped on Serong. He's still under 9% owned. At least owning him will be a fun watch, such a great footballer.

Budarick to Sharp by DPP
Amon to Serong

Got that many shitty midpricers that there's no reason I shouldn't be heading into round 4 with Serong and Green at M1 and M2 (barring injury of course).

Yeh he's not going to score 140 each week, but if he does just over half that it's a pass mark.
I’m thinking in terms of floor. If it doesn’t go down that side of the ground he could genuinely drop a 50 which makes the move pointless with a bye coming up

If you didn't start Naicos there's no point starting him now. Bye has only gotten closer and you've lost 123 points which was needed to balance out the fact you'll get a rookie score in his place in Round 5.

Anyone scaRed steele might go back to his tagging days on naicos. I remember last year against some of the top mids steele went back to tagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back