Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve now been scared off from dunks so have brought in butters and Powell for newc and sexton. Rolling with the c on Bont because I’m a dumb campaigner
Bont might even be a late out with his ankle. If he plays and they are 10 goals up at 3/4 time, he could also be subbed.

I definitely wouldn't risk it.

One to watch is Noah Answerth, played half back last week and no McKenna & Coleman

Bit worrying for Powells long term CBA numbers though. LDU and Wardlaw are clear priority 1 and 2 so if Simpkin gets more mid time as he eases back into it, it can only come from one place
Powell had more CBAs than Wardlaw in round 1 and 2. I'm pretty sure Powell is ahead of Wardlaw in the mid rotation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changing my mind

Whitfield to NWM generates the same level of cash as a Lazzaro downgrade, and improves the chances this week (If Whitfield keeps around the 100 mark, he was close to his peak price anyway. I see NWM averaging similar).

Query then is
Newcombe to Butters +15k
or
Newcombe to Crouch +140k

After Daicos VC, my captain options are looking a bit slim without Green (Gawn, Heeney or Steele).

Changing my mind

Whitfield to NWM generates the same level of cash as a Lazzaro downgrade, and improves the chances this week (If Whitfield keeps around the 100 mark, he was close to his peak price anyway. I see NWM averaging similar).

Query then is
Newcombe to Butters +15k
or
Newcombe to Crouch +140k

After Daicos VC, my captain options are looking a bit slim without Green (Gawn, Heeney or Steele).
Butters bye probably makes him the better long term pick.
What can you use the extra 140k cash for asap?
Last years winner (Wise Ocean POD) is preaching make the cash. Seems like a fair thing.

I've changed my trades: Bank 416k for next round :O (Sam Flanders 100%)
1:
Lachie Whitfield <-> Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
--- Last-5 DVP Essendon (Source: DFS): | GEN DEF (+22.15) | WNG DEF (+11.69) |
2: Touk Miller <-> Tom Powell
--- Allows me to loop Oliver Dempsey instead of Jeremy Sharp, which is better IMO
--- I can't afford Alex Sexton <-> Tom Powell
--- Tom Powell is a potential top-6 forward. Thus, Tom Powell > Massimo D'Ambrosio
Black Hole Space GIF by Jeremy Christensen

Me trying to read this post

Anyone see any obvious moves? 222k in bank.

The only guys I would move on this week are Young, Wines, Fisher or Sexton. Do I get one of Mass/Powell and upgrade to a big dog mid? Or both and carry cash again into next week? Do I need both? All my rookies are earning money. Help...

1711669329708.png

Last edited:
Think im doing it.. newc to Gallagher, sexton to powell, 4 rookie mids on field.

440k banked for post bye upgrades next week

For those holding newc, enjoy your 120
Similar. Newc>Sharp instead of Crouch & Sext>Powell
Gallagher might be better as it doesn’t wreck my DPP rotation.
Probably less points on field though.
$422k to rid me of Wines/Fyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back