Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing reply. thanks!

Daicos as a top 3 defender with a bye PLUS the finn tag possibility. Tom Green is a weekly Captain option. Daicos isn't. Thats my justification. Daicos going down in price. Green most likely still going up.

Fyfe was poor, but he still looked better than Zac Williams who constantly stood 5m from his team-mates with the ball failed to spread to call for the ball. lazy/unfit
Zilliams strength was running the lines .....now, he's a catch & dispose of the ball .....looks slow, or maybe lacks the confidence in the knee

Either way, he's a quick upgrade

Not bad. Lazzarro didn't score much but he looked much better than his score suggested. He was clean and kicked a nice goal. Should stay in the team for a while.
He even had CBAs. Thought he played well. Just needs to stay in the game a bit more. Had too many quiet patches, but that's to be expected of rookies. Don't know why people are so quick to jump off him.

Is Powell a must have at next weeks price. Especially with what it’ll take to get him in. Was gifted a goal in his only good quarter for the match.

If I’m culling multiple mid pricers I’m going straight to the top with the Thomas downgrade
He's still getting the most CBA's and is in the 1st mid rotations along with LDU and Wardlaw. Will be priced around $650k and an average of 98, he can hold down a spot at M3 until the mid season byes, plus the trades release about $240k which'll be handy for a forward upgrade where I'm running with 3 rookies.

He's still getting the most CBA's and is in the 1st mid rotations along with LDU and Wardlaw. Will be priced around $650k and an average of 98, he can hold down a spot at M3 until the mid season byes, plus the trades release about $240k which'll be handy for a forward upgrade where I'm running with 3 rookies.
Can be hard to upgrade straight from rookie to premium. Plus, there's limited options up forward.

Can be hard to upgrade straight from rookie to premium. Plus, there's limited options up forward.
No I can't go straight up but it'll make a 1 up, 1 down work. I don't have Flanders yet and Macrae could be another option.

Billing threw a curveball. Didn't expect to deal with him this early....couldn't even last until his bye the hopeless spud

I'll probably get Powell...who I should have got this week instead of ******* Marcus Spudhager

Hack Billings > Powell
ZReid > Harvey Thomas

Was content of leaving ZReid and using trades to boost points early but the last 2 weeks have backfired and I will play the cash game now

Best 22 next week looks grim as anything....

DEF - quite solid with Massimo D5, Hack Williams D6...at least Howes not on field after his putrid score today

MID - standard 4 rookie mids on field Roberts, McKercher, Sanders, Sharp...+ Spudhager who is the most expensive yet least fieldable I think. I will E loop one of the 4 rooks and hope one fails so I get some benefit from Spudhager

FWD - absolute nightmare. Fielding THREE spuds out of Harley, Harvey Thomas, Wilson, Dempsey, Cadman and Gallagher. I can't loop here either with all these spuds green dots. Picking the best 3 out of that is impossible

Some of the worst trading my from last round, need to make up for it as i couldve had a huge week keeping bonner.

Sexton > Thomas
H. Reid > Heeney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adios Billings. campaigner
Having slept on this...

...gtfo Billing. Thomas in.

Who to put the $300k on?

Fisher > Flanders
Zilliams > Clark
Bonner (if dropped) > Touk

Zilliams might be worth holding one more. Few spud defenders (the ones not named Zac Fisher) have gone ok against Freo. Answerth, Keane etc.

In hindsight, I'm even more pissed that I was $1k off getting in Powell and Steele last round.

Still like Steele this week as he is still pretty underpriced and looks set to be top 8.
Yeah hot on Steele but just worry that he doesn’t have the ceiling the other guys do. Obviously doesn’t matter if his floor is 105 but last night was the most marks and ball he’ll ever get around the ground.

Should be enough to lock him into top 8 but I wonder if he’s got a 140 type game in him. Again, if his floor is high it doesn’t matter but I have severe ptsd from last season.

Was back to getting D50 marks though so I think I’ll be all over him regardless

Yeah hot on Steele but just worry that he doesn’t have the ceiling the other guys do. Obviously doesn’t matter if his floor is 105 but last night was the most marks and ball he’ll ever get around the ground.

Should be enough to lock him into top 8 but I wonder if he’s got a 140 type game in him. Again, if his floor is high it doesn’t matter but I have severe ptsd from last season.

Was back to getting D50 marks though so I think I’ll be all over him regardless
If you're looking at him as a captain option, not having a ceiling score matters. If you're looking at him as an underpriced premo, it shouldn't matter.

Having slept on this...

...gtfo Billing. Thomas in.

Who to put the $300k on?

Fisher > Flanders
Zilliams > Clark
Bonner (if dropped) > Touk

Zilliams might be worth holding one more. Few spud defenders (the ones not named Zac Fisher) have gone ok against Freo. Answerth, Keane etc.
I’m jumping on the Touk Touk.
Flanders is a good option with given forwards
Was never into the Billing’s Method.

Fyfe > Touk
Clark > Thomas the Tank

Looking @ Fisher/Wines/Jordan/Zilliams/Rooks in near term
All BE/Cash dependant.

Bont to Tom Green. Bont what a pathetic grub of a player this year. Slow, lazy. Spends more time with his hands on his hips than actually working for the ball. Gallagher> Bont

Bont to Tom Green. Bont what a pathetic grub of a player this year. Slow, lazy. Spends more time with his hands on his hips than actually working for the ball. Gallagher> Bont
Bont is a gun, not having a good year. I’ll be trading him to green or serong next week.
Then sexton > powell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back