Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
671/7

Reallllllly tempted to donut.
Eating one right now. Mmm tastes good.

A ruck donut won't be far off what people are copping for Rozee or whatever other outs they've had. (Clarke, Dempsey, Roberts, Lazz, Campbell, Garcia, Cadman all names thrown about that people have to field this week)

What a horrid week its been. Rozee, Yeo and now Baker all out. Have kept Baker out of the three but now have to field Garcia or Lazzaro in my forward line.

Also traded Sharp 2 weeks ago over Roberts.

Goodbye ranking, goodbye hat.

Todays players

Wilson
Whit, Martin
English
Anderson, Rowell, Flanders, Clohesy, Uwland (taking him on field over looping Howes 48) Sheeze, Powell

Sweet to Gawn, and Yeo to Oliver have worked. Captain Serong could be worse. Sharp great. Roberts is the only stinker so far, and a trade. Would’ve gone this week if it wasn’t for Yeo, Sweet and Rozee

671/7

Reallllllly tempted to donut
Is donut really an option? I still can do my initial trades which I feel like does make my team look better but I feel like it is a good week to get in English (soft matchups etc)

Going to have to go Clarry instead of like Serong next week and miss out on Sinclair this week. Just makes things very different for me.

Also took my VC off Butters to put it on English so I feel like I have to run with these trades now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only other option is moving Clohesy from defence to midfield and fielding Angus Hastie if he isn't named as sub. Difficult to judge Hastie because he hasn't played a full game yet.

Been watching Hastie closely since he’s debuted I think he’ll get subbed off at 3QT. Don’t think he’ll score close to 44 in that time

Garcia (if not named sub) or Reville on field? Yuck
Or could go Sullivan however feel like it’s not a good long term play as his JS is a bit iffy
Same boat - up that creek in a barbed wire canoe
24 players under 300k selected - 11<$250
Best I can find is Breville. Maybe Bytel at 270

With the FWD line in Fantasy being an absolute crapshoot, nothing we can really do about it unfortunately
Powell BE of 115 in the soggy dew playing fwd with a bunch of oompaloompas
Suns, Essendon, Port, Bye.
No thanks - Rookies have migrated to the forward line.

6 x FA last night .....a dreadful night for Fyfe ....still passes the eye test though
Agree, oddly. His frees against was his belief in his bull mentality, but that will change as reality sinks in. He did some good stuff aside from that. Not the first I need to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back