List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont mind a smaller key forward at all. IS he the guy who is super slow though?
Yes that is a knock on him from some.

Rookie me Central make him sound like the next Wayne Carey. >

SNAPSHOT: “Logan Morris is a strong-marking forward who hits the scoreboard with great regularity and can also swing to defence.”

Having spearheaded the Western Jets for two seasons, Logan Morris lays claim to the relatively rare feat of bagging 30 goals in consecutive Coates Talent League campaigns. He landed exactly on that mark from 10 games this year, having managed 31 to put his name in lights as a bottom-ager in 2022.

Morris rose to prominence with a breakout performance in last year’s Vic Metro Under 17 side, booting five goals against Queensland in wet conditions. Fast forward to the 2023 Under 18 National Championships, and Morris produced another standout representative showing with four majors and 11 marks against WA.

The 18-year-old also turned out for Werribee in the VFL and while he sustained a knee injury, still snared a pair of goals against senior opposition. At 191cm, he draws inspiration from the likes of Charlie Curnow and Brody Mihocek as strong marking targets who work hard up the ground. Morris’ point of difference is he can also play down back.

Eagles take Archer Reid.... we are on the clock.
On the clock!!

Excited Dog GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Cornelius MkII

Logan Morris, same height as Daniel Bradshaw & Brendan Fevola. Different game compared to when those guys were in their primes but no reason why he can't be a key target similar to Mihochek in the modern game I suppose who is around the same height.

Also the trade for pick 51? Must be taking 3 players unless we package it up with 42 to move up a couple spots? Maybe looking at Sam Van Rooyen with 51 if we do hold it.

I like that in terms of versatility on our list. Also like that he knows how to kick goals and has shown that in his junior career. Its not just all potential. If he impresses early we can find a spot for him in the team, rather than wait for retirements or trades to finally get a run.

If he’s not a unicorn or compared to Charlie Curnow I don’t want him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back