List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said the other day I didn’t mind the club taking the risk this draft on a couple of talls, so hopefully at least one comes on.

Slight concern I do have is with drafting the 3 taller players, plus only Doedee (injured anyway) and Ryan bought in during the trade period, we could get a bit thin in the middle (and/or smaller players) if we strike a couple of injuries, especially with Will missing half the year.

Zakostelsky is going to be the most exciting and most frustrating player to watch simultaneously since Jared Brennan

Said the other day I didn’t mind the club taking the risk this draft on a couple of talls, so hopefully at least one comes on.

Slight concern I do have is with drafting the 3 taller players, plus only Doedee (injured anyway) and Ryan bought in during the trade period, we could get a bit thin in the middle (and/or smaller players) if we strike a couple of injuries, especially with Will missing half the year.
We have Marshall and Levi next season for mids and Answerth and Tunstall as back ups if needed we're a club that can use KPP depth in the VFL and letting them develop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back