Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Flanders the one we looked at
okily-dokily-flanders.gif

I'll take B King's output.

Imagine Maxy playing for this team. We would be drooling over him.

Ben King looked good kicking 4 goals in the second half when the Suns had a big lead, he didn't do much in the first half though.

With how we play Max hardly ever gets the luxury of kicking goals when we have a big lead and the pressure is off him like Ben.

Fabulous by the Suns but we have seen this before, wildly inconsistent. Let’s see how they go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The idea was that after the Delta recycling facility - once they filled the old sandminng hole in - then the site would
be rehabilitated and it would be a park - this was the promise of the State Govt and local council for 30 years mate.
People like me took them at their word. I bought a house on Kingston Road, put money into it extending and renovating it. It's totally ****ed up. No compensation offered. FFS. :mad:

There were other locations they could have used. Just saying.

It's part of the "Green Wedge" - supposed to be the lungs of Melb City - no big infrastructure, no industry.
Market gardens, golf courses, parks, trees, etc. That was the deal. It is fully ****ed and I'm as mad as hell.
I'm in the green wedge (Eltham) and heck me they can't chop down enough trees atm 1000's removed for an 11 lane intersection that hasn't improved a ****ing thing, state govt overruling local govt on everything and nothing but multistory multi-dwelling developments everywhere.

not to mention the Government's ridiculous North East link, let's dump an at-capacity freeway onto another at-capacity freeway, what could possibly go wrong........

Rail projects that are 5 years old and still no end in sight

what used to be an awesome suburb of Melbourne is now a shit hole, can't wait for the kids to finish school so I can get the hell out of here

Weitering off injured, just the rumour of him going to St Kilda has injured him, we don't even need to trade them in.

We need to start a Serong rumour as well as a Brayshaw rumour, we might have a chance tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back