News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1975463

Awkward The Office GIF
Join me in turfing that hobbling campaigner. I feel better already

Steele can get the **** out of my team. I am not holding some cooked kent that will be farting out 80s or 90s until the bye, or maybe not even play at all. Add Marshall being also cooked so even if Steele plays he won't have a top ruck feeding him. Steele in 2 weeks ago is one of the most shitshow ******* trades I've ever done.

Steele can get the ** out of my team. I am not holding some cooked kent that will be farting out 80s or 90s until the bye, or maybe not even play at all. Add Marshall being also cooked so even if Steele plays he won't have a top ruck feeding him. Steele in 2 weeks ago is one of the most shitshow ***** trades I've ever done.

How many weeks do you reckon Marshall misses mate?

No idea. I'm half expecting both of them to play even though they are cooked, so they will just be bleeding points until whenever St Kilda decide to actually fix them up.
Surely against NORTH ....if Steele is not 100%, you don't play him ..... am I illogical about this ?

Marshall usually doesn't do much at training during the week even when he's fully fit so I wouldn't read too much into that.

I don't have him though so I'm not that worried if he plays or not but I do have Steele and his form and fitness is a worry.

Zach Reid getting close. Pretty sure he could play this week if we wanted but we're being very conservative
Listed as 1-2 weeks in the injury report. Last week they said he's 3 weeks away, so he's finally getting close. No more non stop "3-4 weeks" since rd2 lol.

I reckon next week he plays, but he might play VFL first.

Surely against NORTH ....if Steele is not 100%, you don't play him ..... am I illogical about this ?
Ross is under pressure to win - an unfit Steele is still useful to Ross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its almost a case of the opposite to usual thinking this week.
If Steele is named I'm tempted to trade him.
If he misses, I'm tempted to keep him and hope he finds his early season form when he's back.

I haven't seen anything on him this week.
Surely he bounces back soon .

But I'm havent seen such a drop off so quickly.

I haven't seen anything on him this week.
Surely he bounces back soon .

But I'm havent seen such a drop off so quickly.
Correct ....particularly as there was no obvious in-game injury from Steele

I love the kicking Walsh .....I don't like the handballing Walsh ....last week he handballed too much, hence his score
Thought he did well considering the tag for a half. I feel like it’s good to get your score flowing early but unfortunately most of his early touches were 20m kicks to space. If he kicked that goal early on, he could and probably should have gone 120+

Thought he did well considering the tag for a half. I feel like it’s good to get your score flowing early but unfortunately most of his early touches were 20m kicks to space. If he kicked that goal early on, he could and probably should have gone 120+
Was a pretty hard snap .
He's hands were clean .
Should of gotten more imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back