News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

SIX WEEKS for Parker ? Bugga me. For a black eye ?
Forget that "nice bloke" discount. 1 incident in 14 years counted for nothing. Nice signal to send....may as well become a dirty mongrel.
I blame Horse.
All he had to do was bring him straight back in and i'd have a nice DPP Fwd in a couple weeks time.

Forget that "nice bloke" discount. 1 incident in 14 years counted for nothing. Nice signal to send....may as well become a dirty mongrel.
I blame Horse.
All he had to do was bring him straight back in and i'd have a nice DPP Fwd in a couple weeks time.
It's one week for the high bump and 5 more for being stupid enough to do.

I blame Horse.

Black eye or concussion w/ Facial fractures? 🤔

Two games from Sweet and a written apology from Ken would be handy.

I'd settle for just 2 games scoops .

shiba inu dog GIF by KeepUpWithJaz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye Bye Harcia :'(
He's dominating in the 2s, and they'll keep losing, and the players returning aren't exactly superstars (Brouch got dropped earlier this year). He'll be back...

He's dominating in the 2s, and they'll keep losing, and the players returning aren't exactly superstars (Brouch got dropped earlier this year). He'll be back...

Yeah but how long do you hold?
That $100k for a downgrade is priceless

Swans are appealing the 6 game ban for Parker. Can only assume they want him rubbed out for the whole year to avoid having to consider tinkering with a winning lineup.

Good luck with that

The other guy out for 6 to 8 .

Outcome based play .

Swans are appealing the 6 game ban for Parker. Can only assume they want him rubbed out for the whole year to avoid having to consider tinkering with a winning lineup.
The appeals tribunal should add on a few more games to the suspension for Sydney wasting their time.

"For the purpose of these Guidelines, head clashes that result when a Player has elected to bump are circumstances that can reasonably be foreseen. Players will ordinarily be liable if they elect to bump if not contesting the ball"

No idea why they are trying to appeal.

But ,

He's a good bloke ..
They tried that defense, turned out he'd been sanctioned like 9x lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back